Fantasy 2018 - Omega Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Btw....

I'm re-creating this league on FleaFlicker website, and going to invite everyone, and import rosters, and just see if it's better on there than ESPN.

On FF I can have taxi squads, for instance, which helps when it comes to the management/drafting side of things, where I don't have to do everything manually. And the same with the actual draft, where people get notified they're on the clock via email, go to the site, make a pick, then the next person gets notified by email. Rather than a manual spreadsheet.

As I'm making the scoring rules for FF.....noticing some good and bad. Good --- can make position specific scoring rules like i do with Empire, where i can make DTs and TEs more equal with DEs and WRs for instance. Bad --- the decimal scoring is limited, no direct way to make something a decimal figure, which hurts with getting some things exactly the same as i have them in Espn.

Still....I'm going to proceed, but eventually tonight go into more detail creating position-specific scoring rules like i do in Empire. To make Omega scoring more Empire-like and less-Espn like.

If I sit back and enjoy the comparison....I might even create an Empire League on FleaFlicker and convert it over too. Just to see if ultimately I can get rid of MFL as well.

You can't just change the scoring system without consulting others in the league.

Some of us have drafted/traded/acquired players according to the value of positions according to the scoring rules we played last season under

True.
Meant more that on FF Omega the scoring rules would literally ape those from ESPN.
And the FF Empire would test how well I can match the MFL Empire scoring, given they have position-specific options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back