Live Event 2018 Trade Period

Remove this Banner Ad

He is a decent steak knife though. Means we can definitely move Shilly back to the middle/wing. As you say they are the same age.

Would give us 3 legitimate long accurate kicks from the backline.[/QUOTE
Yeah but I don't think Rich as he is, is the steak knife to cut anyone from our backline. It's pretty full as is.

If Rich would get Shill out of the backline, I would be a happy camper.
I just don't know where we fit everyone in anymore. I'm happy to see Shill in that position. I'm more interested in getting blakley back into the misfield and so son son back in the forward position. These new talls are going to bring a lot of balls to ground and I want to see him kick goals off them.

Our early picks might be the currency that gets GWS pick #1 in the Shiel and Setterfield trade to Carlton.

So we can buy a GWS tall for a first round downgrade and a group of later picks.

Sounding familiar?
That is my hope if we insist on including 6 in a deal. The odds are we hit something with one of the later picks and there is a reasonable chance that Lobb is already better than pick 6 will ever be (of course there is also the chance that 6 is a hall of famer but you know...).

See this thread full of clever ways with trades is making the best 22 even more complicated. If we can bring in the quality of the Hamling Wilson dealings we'll be laughing. Should I be concerned about Hogan's navicular injury? I can't get the bogey man off my back about us bringing in the wounded. I googled it. It's long wearing, difficult to heal injury, especially if you have to use your foot.

Well, you have to hope for his sake and his future that he back ready to go. He would become legend, if he started kicking goals wearing purple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regarding Kelly,

"While he wants to live in Western Australia, his manager Anthony Van Der Wielen said the Eagles' crosstown rivals were not an option.

"He is not going to Fremantle. I have had players there and I don't think they are an attractive proposition for him," Van Der Wielen said."

Savage

Regarding Kelly,

"While he wants to live in Western Australia, his manager Anthony Van Der Wielen said the Eagles' crosstown rivals were not an option.

"He is not going to Fremantle. I have had players there and I don't think they are an attractive proposition for him," Van Der Wielen said."

Savage
I was on Kelly's side prior to this clown talking. Now I hope they hold Kelly in Geelong next year just for having such poor taste/awareness about his manager.

Regarding Kelly,

Savage
I'm go glad he doesn't want to come to Freo. If the Eagles pull out the stops to get him I think he's going to get found out by the increase in defensive work he will need to do at the Eagles compared to the Cats.

Regarding Kelly,

Savage

Great caller on TR today almost sounded like he was calling from a competing Management company, really honed in on how unprofessional Kelly’s Manager came across and Twomey echoed it. Was delicious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back