2019/20 Italian Football Thread - Serie A

Remove this Banner Ad

How utterly boring. For the sake of the league there won’t be a tenth

There will be. I remember debating with someone on another forum a few years ago that Juventus would win the league. At the time of the posts, Napoli led the league by 10+ points. So predictable.

A disappointing end to an exciting start but I’ll take the win. Hopefully the competition keep on improving next season.

A disappointing end to an exciting start but I’ll take the win. Hopefully the competition keep on improving next season.
Well, they will if you don't raid your direct competition :p

So, no purchases from Lazio, Atalanta, Inter, Napoli and Roma thanks

I'll let you raid Fiorentina and AC Milan but

Well, they will if you don't raid your direct competition :p

So, no purchases from Lazio, Atalanta, Inter, Napoli and Roma thanks

I'll let you raid Fiorentina and AC Milan but
The last players we took from direct rivals are set to leave this season.

There will be. I remember debating with someone on another forum a few years ago that Juventus would win the league. At the time of the posts, Napoli led the league by 10+ points. So predictable.

The battle for 2nd in Serie A and the Bundesliga is so much more interesting than the battle for 1st.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The battle for 2nd in Serie A and the Bundesliga is so much more interesting than the battle for 1st.

The next 3-5 sides just don’t have the money that Juventus or Bayern do. It’s all to do with money. Juventus and Bayern have 2-3 sides that would not be relegated in their first divisions.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The next 3-5 sides just don’t have the money that Juventus or Bayern do. It’s all to do with money. Juventus and Bayern have 2-3 sides that would not be relegated in their first divisions.

Yep, but in both cases (especially Bayern's), part of the issue is prestige.

That's why Bayern can get good players from rival clubs for little to nothing.

Lecce have overturned a 2-0 deficit aginst Parma and the score is 2-2 at halftime. Their happiness over those goals will be short lived when they see that Genoa lead Verona 3-0, condemning Lecce to relegation. Even if Lecce win, Verona need to pull 4 goals out of somewhere.

Geez Inter and Lazio should be absolutely ruing this season, Juve absolutely there for the taking, failed to do anything constructive, that ladder wasn't as close as it looks, absolutely flatters Inter

Atalanta the only real hope, too much for them in the end
Especially Lazio, they only get few opportunities to win a scudetto and this was one of them. Could have become equal with Roma.

Lazio’s first 11 is better then Juves. Lazios squad is like 15th in Serie a. It’s garbage. Juves squad is 1st by miles.

Potentially the gap between best and worst is far too great, could be a sign of your wage structure/transfer policy?

I guess a few of your squad types are probably Genoa/Sampdoria/Torino etc kind of level

Inters depth is definitely better on paper for example

Remove this Banner Ad

Back