List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel the same way. I like him but we have a lot small forward/mid types who have a touch more class than him. The coaches are fans though.

I think we should turn him into a Brown type small defender, as all the other ones we have are more natural rebounders.
I'd actually love to see him as a genuine defensive small. We often get killed by small forwards, and his best trait is mongrel.

Feel the same way. I like him but we have a lot small forward/mid types who have a touch more class than him. The coaches are fans though.

I think we should turn him into a Brown type small defender, as all the other ones we have are more natural rebounders.
I agree we need one more genuine small defender who can defend (I'm not so sure Sholl is that guy despite his excellent skills).

McPherson and Hamill look like excellent mid sized defenders, to go with Smith, Doedee, Kelly...well stocked there.

But another genuine small, a Sydney Stack type, would be nice

I don't care if they're a sexy name or not. Hit free agency hard and recruit the player with the most effective inside 50 statline. If we improved on that even a little bit we'd be a real chance in September.

I don't want to give up pick 1 or 2 but FMD we need Rankine.

Betts is so useless in pressure games away from home and none of the list clogger small forwards we have recruited go anywhere beyond Petrenko territory.

Definitely need more small forward stocks, I reckon McHenry could do well in the forward pocket I really hope we see him at senior level this year. I agree we need a Sydney Stack type of player which is why Rankine would be perfect but won't get him any time soon.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Definitely need more small forward stocks, I reckon McHenry could do well in the forward pocket I really hope we see him at senior level this year. I agree we need a Sydney Stack type of player which is why Rankine would be perfect but won't get him any time soon.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I could count all our picks and rookie picks which at a guess is 6 or 7 times we did not pick Stack .
Although agree we need some explosive strong inside outside unlike him, lots of reasons why we and all others did not draft him.
Looks good now but so did Bennell .

I would like AFC to recruit
1 Sam Day ...(G.Coast) F/Ward and Ruck
2 Fantasia...(Essendon)Mid/Forward
3 Brand...(Hawthorn)...KPD
4 Francis..(Essendon)...Utility
Delist,Retire,
Ottens,Douglas,Jacobs,Mackay maybe Betts there are enough players in the Wings to cover them
Trade
Polohoke,Knights,

Delist,Retire,
Ottens,Douglas,Jacobs,Mackay maybe Betts there are enough players in the Wings to cover them
Trade
Polohoke,Knights,
Agree with the delisting but not so sure on Day and Brand.

I don't want to give up pick 1 or 2 but FMD we need Rankine.

Betts is so useless in pressure games away from home and none of the list clogger small forwards we have recruited go anywhere beyond Petrenko territory.
There can't be too many arguments that Betts does anything away. We are struggling with only having 1 attacking small forward.

Delist,Retire,
Trade
Polohoke,Knights,

Brand and Day are absolute trash

Delist,Retire,
Trade
Polohoke,Knights,
Day is a RFA, a monty to end up at our poor cousins

On HTC 2PS6200 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Jordan Houlahan going in the VFL, is he close to a call up to AFL?
A player I always felt had potential and would suit a team like ours with his mobility and marking ability.

How is Jordan Houlahan going in the VFL, is he close to a call up to AFL?
A player I always felt had potential and would suit a team like ours with his mobility and marking ability.
LIkely be delisted unless he has a big finish to 2019, averaging 9.6 disposals and 1.2 goals a game, 1 time in the bests [5th best].

I don't care if they're a sexy name or not. Hit free agency hard and recruit the player with the most effective inside 50 statline. If we improved on that even a little bit we'd be a real chance in September.

Getting a semi-decent forward coach might help too. Ben Hart is a disaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back