List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess we do have the worst u23 talent then, like the AFL site says

Wonder who picked that talent

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yawn.

How many months to you make your next new thought in a post?

Edit - probably after draft to post why did we take player x with our 1st pick as they are not a local gun & you have never heard of them before...

Last edited:

I did rate him in his draft year and its good seeing him out there, but probably not a need for us

He's a local boy, and has shown some glimpses, but I reckon he'll be overtaken by McKay at North. Rendell rated him the best KPD prospect of his draft year. He's more a 2nd-3rd KPD type at AFL level.

I'm thinking a player swap considering the murmurs of a clean out.

Keath, Greenwood, etc.

He's a local boy, and has shown some glimpses, but I reckon he'll be overtaken by McKay at North. Rendell rated him the best KPD prospect of his draft year. He's more a 2nd-3rd KPD type at AFL level.

Keath, Greenwood, etc.
Unfortunately I don’t think Keath or Greenwood are interested in joining North.

Keath, Greenwood, etc.

If he came cheap then maybe.

Maybe a trade for a Knight/Poholke/Davis type fringe player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he came cheap then maybe.

Maybe a trade for a Knight/Poholke/Davis type fringe player.

:D

We've got "fringe" covered already thanks mate.

Keath, Greenwood, etc.
I’m sure they’d have a look, we are short on mid age key defenders. Talia at one end, Butts at the other, not much in between.

But given he’s played 17 games in 4 years, a straight swap with Keath/Greenwood would be out of the question, especially Keath who will finish top 10 in our B & F.

I’m sure they’d have a look, we are short on mid age key defenders. Talia at one end, Butts at the other, not much in between.

But given he’s played 17 games in 4 years, a straight swap with Keath/Greenwood would be out of the question, especially Keath who will finish top 10 in our B & F.
Top 10? I'd be surprised if he wasn't winning it through 14 games. Even if he doesn't play another game this year he would still likely be top 5

So you want to trade a fringe key defender for a best 22 key defender that’s being talked about for AA squad?

Righto

No, I could also see a pick being involved in a trade for Keath.

Durdin would be a future 4th round pick type situation.

I think he's bog average but as a depth option, could do worse
Certainly hasnt come on in leaps and bounds like I thought he would. Plays to the theory youre better off going a late pick for a KPD

Greenwood wants a 4 year deal, if North offer it he will go

All hypothetical of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if the club would do that at a reasonable price, whilst we wait on a few youngsters to take hold.

Keath wants coin

I can't see us being too significant in this aspect, considering speed is our highest need.

I do wonder why the Crows won't fork it over.

All hypothetical of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if the club would do that at a reasonable price, whilst we wait on a few youngsters to take hold.

I can't see us being too significant in this aspect, considering speed is our highest need.

I do wonder why the Crows won't fork it over.

With Greenwood Its been reported he is happy with the $$$ on offer but its all about a 4 year deal and crows wont do 4 years

With Keath, All depends how much coin he wants though, if its equivelant to say a talia who is a AA defender, Keath will not be an AA defender this year he may at 28 next year but he may not and after 28 its all down hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back