List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

I am happy for Keith to go to the draft. A pick in the mid 40's is no big deal. Who knows with other movements we might be able to afford him.

I am confident the Bulldogs will trade, they don't want to be waiting until late November and even then there are no guarantees.

Absolutely. Our reputation for bidding on Academy players has been hugely profitable for us. Adding this to our reputation for the cost of a measly pick in the 40s probably pays off in next years trade period.

Love that I arrive at work just when the fireworks will start.... my phone is gonna start pinging and I'll have to stop the tennis lesson every 3 minutes to check if it was Adelaide who did something

If a deal with the Dogs is not done and we go into the last hour of trade week, you have to wonder if the Crows will have resigned to keeping Keath and accepted this option, esp if JJ is off the books too.

Begs the question if the Dogs come late and say they accept our original offer, do we try and push them further back and say Keath+28 for 13 instead of Keath+23 for 13.

Does pick 13 get us Will Gould or will the Franchise swoop in and grab him at 12?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a deal with the Dogs is not done and we go into the last hour of trade week, you have to wonder if the Crows will have resigned to keeping Keath and accepted this option, esp if JJ is off the books too.

Begs the question if the Dogs come late and say they accept our original offer, do we try and push them further back and say Keath+28 for 13 instead of Keath+23 for 13.

If it’s a pick in the 40’s or worse on offer - we don’t need it - so I’d be happy to either sign him up or if we are strict on his contract use the PSD as a threat.
Pick 13 may get us a Stephens or Gould.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you like to take a stab and give your Draft Picks for Adel
4=
23 =
28 =
49 =
Nope.

My understanding is between now and up to and including draft night there's every chance those picks will change considerably.

If it’s a pick in the 40’s or worse on offer - we don’t need it - so I’d be happy to either sign him up or if we are strict on his contract use the PSD as a threat.
Pick 13 may get us a Stephens or Gould.

Flags are won with a strong defence and Keath helps fill a big void for them. Its madness their line of thinking.

This will bite them in the arse. Crows losing a pick in the 40s wont.

Flags are won with a strong defence and Keath helps fill a big void for them. Its madness their line of thinking.

This will bite them in the arse. Crows losing a pick in the 40s wont.

Our house has been burnt to the ground already we have nothing to lose here, they do.

yes! Bad luck boys, this is because you Fed us around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back