List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not surprising, you back in the coaches when they select out of form seniors like Mackay and Dougie. Otten is an AFL break glass undersized KPD and nothing else. He’s no swingman and cannot play on anyone that isn’t key position level slow.
For starters the first bit is Bullshit.

And on Otten I respectfully disagree.

To be expected.

Look, I personally think he will re-sign with collingwood and stay as a one club player, however, this is only an opinion piece from Neroli Meadows with no direct quote from Brody. If he does have intent to leave as a free agent, things will change quite dramatically come trade week.

This article means zippo

So if we were prepared to offer him 1mil, can we go out and tempt a gun midfielder into a trade ??

That Dangerfield goes alright

Knight out, supposedly another with an issue with Pyke. Probably like Wright, go to Carlton as a DFA.
Not playing when he thinks he deserves to be probably.

He wouldn't get a game in the Carlton team of the last month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if the GWS would be tempted to trade Jeremy Cameron?

Pick 2 and Elliot Himmelberg for Cameron

Then trade Jenkins to the Gold Coast for a second round pick.

Taheny has kicked 4 of Norwoods 7 goals so far (qtr and a half to go). Could he be our pick with pick 3?
Would need a big finish to the year to go quite that high I feel, didn't really get the chance to shine against his peers at the U18 Championships as he looked to be carrying a niggle. Recruiters would probably like to see what he offers on the ball/midfield for him to go quite that high I would think.

From the limited viewings I've seen he seems to have footy smarts on steroids and excellent forward craft.

Back half of the 1st round probably where Cam sits currently IMO.

Would need a big finish to the year to go quite that high I feel, didn't really get the chance to shine against his peers at the U18 Championships as he looked to be carrying a niggle. Recruiters would probably like to see what he offers on the ball/midfield for him to go quite that high I would think.

From the limited viewings I've seen he seems to have footy smarts on steroids and excellent forward craft.

Back half of the 1st round probably where Cam sits currently IMO.
Cheers Bicks. Will Gould got moved onto him after he kicked his 4th and he’s only had one touch since

Probably starved of opportunity at WCE with their midfield riches. He’s a gun at SANFL level, 43 touches last week and another 32 today
Was only on the WCE list for 3 years as well, so they must think he’s not afl quality. No other club picked him up either, which is unusual. Looks like he knows how to find the pill!

I think I’m now in the “trade one of slow midfielders “ camp.

I’d look at moving MCrouch and Greenwood on if the right deal came along and to free up some cap for Grundy and Lucko in 2021

I’m also hopeful the 2018 Gibbs returns.

My 2020 side:

F Betts / Stengle. Fog. mcadam
Hf Lynch walker. Sloane
C Jones. Gibbs. Seed
Hb laird. Keath. Smith
B doedee talia. Brown

Rob
galucci
BCrouch

Int: Cey, pick 2, himmelberg, Knight

Emerg: Kelly , Hartigan, McHenry

Remove this Banner Ad