Socceroos 2019 AFC ASIAN CUP-Socceroos Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually wasn't nervous, wouldn't say I was confident though. Just didn't think we were going out in the Round of 16.

In 2015 that squad overperformed. Had mostly A leaguers and league 1 in the team. More or less the same now.

2007 we should’ve won.. with the golden generation. Who we had as coach? same guy we have now..

So you don't think it's possible that Arnold could have improved as a coach in 12 years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could have.
Did not.
Been in charge a handful of games. Coaches don't imprint styles in 7 games, he might not be a gun coach but I still don't understand where this magical play is gonna come from. We would be relegated from the English championship

UAE it is. Home nation, they’ll be fierce support. They love turning out against us.

Have to start Giannou. Better with him there instead of Maclaren. Not really any other changes. Leckie won’t start, he’s still coming off the bench

Well I was too tired/annoyed to post while watching last night.

Horrific performance saved by one of the worlds best shot stoppers.

Now we play the home side in a quarter final, if Leckie is fit to start then we're in with a chance.

Nope. A League isn’t the same level as international. Sydney FC cruised theough and anyone could’ve coached them, quality side for years.
Had he gone overseas and did his apprenticeship then maybe.
He went overseas got fired and came back to coach Sydney, says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back