Socceroos 2019 AFC ASIAN CUP-Socceroos Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mabil made a good decision in that regard. Strong club in a decent league and now hes playing a vital role.

The gulf in class between Leckie and the other attacking players is enormous, not even taking into consideration the fact he has been injured.

No doubt.

Leckie is easily our best attacking option at the moment, it'll be interesting to see how he goes tomorrow morning now that he is fit. Looked dangerous straight away against Uzbekistan.

Mabil has been terrific at times throughout the tournament and looks to have a real future. I'm glad he has been given opportunities this tournament and he looks to have really taken them.

We've not looked great thus far but I wonder how different things would look had Boyle, Arzani and Mooy been available and Leckie fit for the duration of the tournament. That's a lot of quality missing which is never easy to replace.

No doubt.

Leckie is easily our best attacking option at the moment, it'll be interesting to see how he goes tomorrow morning now that he is fit. Looked dangerous straight away against Uzbekistan.

Mabil has been terrific at times throughout the tournament and looks to have a real future. I'm glad he has been given opportunities this tournament and he looks to have really taken them.

We've not looked great thus far but I wonder how different things would look had Boyle, Arzani and Mooy been available and Leckie fit for the duration of the tournament. That's a lot of quality missing which is never easy to replace.
Probably the 4 best attacking options in the team

No doubt.

You'd be playing Leckie as a false 9 almost.

Interesting going 2 up top for this game. I knew it wouldn't happen but I am slightly disappointed Leckie isn't starting.

51163535_10157121390327028_1229720935813087232_n.jpg

In other news, Qatar beat Korea so win this and it will be us against Qatar for a spot in the final.

Interesting going 2 up top for this game. I knew it wouldn't happen but I am slightly disappointed Leckie isn't starting.

51163535_10157121390327028_1229720935813087232_n.jpg

In other news, Qatar beat Korea so win this and it will be us against Qatar for a spot in the final.
Which gives us more reason to win tonight. Need to eliminate the remaining oil slave traders for the good of everyone.

Is it going to be a couple of parked buses and another penalty shoot out?

Wish I was more excited about the team (and the tournament) but I'm up late to watch the socceroos one more time :thumbsu:.
Arnold will probably like UAE to open up and play. But that’s counter productive, australia are poor in defence at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have some firepower on the pine, but how will the officials get the UAE a goal before they come on ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back