Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Turns out Jamison Crowder is playing 😂

And has already beaten his projected points halfway through the 2nd quarter. If Woodson looses his match up by the points lost by swapping out Crowder...
Oof

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed I didn’t pull the trigger on him in The other league.
Phew, it’s tight!

27 points behind and I’ve got Mack, Leonard and Houston v your Davis. I like my chances.

Know how you feel. A few years back I finished 13-1 and lost by a few points to dspeed after an off week and in game injuries like you had today with Cook and Godwin.

NDG will be happy if I win as I’m his bunny, plus my team (unlike yours) is not capable of 230-240+ that’s required to beat him.

Alpha Bowl

Dagless vs NakedDeadGuy

two clear cut best teams, whove won it before going at it again, perhaps first meeting between the two?
First one since 2018 season.

Ive lost Godwin and Cook so I’m not expecting much.

Phew, it’s tight!

27 points behind and I’ve got Mack, Leonard and Houston v your Davis. I like my chances.

Know how you feel. A few years back I finished 13-1 and lost by a few points to dspeed after an off week and in game injuries like you had today with Cook and Godwin.

NDG will be happy if I win as I’m his bunny, plus my team (unlike yours) is not capable of 230-240+ that’s required to beat him.
Commiserations TGBB.

agree it will be tough, I do have SOME okay head to head match ups this week other than Allen vs NE, and Sanders can sneak in for Cook.

Last edited:
NDG’s team is nuts... Mahomes, Watson, Rodgers, Henry, Thomas and McCaffrey!! **** me!!

Did you just realise now?

Someone tell Woodson to update his team before Jamison gets locked in :p

Doesn't matter.. NDG wasn't gonna lose to a bunch of misfits. Speaking of misfits.. The announcement that the 'Stangs GM and owner are proud of the team making it to the play-offs in our swan song season..

So good luck to the new owner taking over.

Last edited:
Did you just realise now?

Doesn't matter.. NDG wasn't gonna lose to a bunch of misfits. Speaking of misfits.. The announcement that the 'Stangs GM and owner are proud of the team making it to the play-offs in our swan song season..

So good luck to the new owner taking over.
Fare the well good sir.
A replacement in mind or shall we start a vigorous vetting process start of next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back