Player Watch Fischer McAsey - Steps Away from Football, Not Returning

Do you think Fischer McAsey will be at the AFC in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know... I was all for the chemical castration of all Queenslanders after the Federal Election. Most of them have already been lobotomised, so they probably wouldn't notice or care.
As Max Smart would say "and loving it".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a feeling Lever would bail on us, even when he was blowing smoke up asses telling us how loyal he was. It was the vibe man. He just seemed very full of himself.
I personally thought he would have stayed if it was for the insane money Melbourne offered for a 21 year old.

I personally thought he would have stayed if it was for the insane money Melbourne offered for a 21 year old.

We better be prepared to match the "insane money" offers that will inevitably come for McAsey.

Time to throw our pay structure in the bin.

We better be prepared to match the "insane money" offers that will inevitably come for McAsey.

Time to throw our pay structure in the bin.

We don't have anyone worth paying except for kids and maybe the Crouches. Better not * it up

Hopefully he can step up and play CHB next year in place of Hartigan and then move forward in a few years time.
Watched the VM v WA Championsip game again last night, obviously watching McAsey closely .....gee he's a great player in the making ....was the General of the def ...flying for marks, tackling, running hard :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Have no doubts he can play games next season ....depending on injuries

Back