2019 European Parliament Election - EUROPEAN PEOPLE'S PARTY WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you rambling about? these are democratic votes and they will be respected. The mess in UK is entirely theirs, it got nothing to do with France or Italy.

La pen wants a reformation in immigration and climate change policies, she is not calling for a referendum to quit the EU.
Just ignore him. He's a sociopath with no life. You may have met one of his 5 aliases with different jobs and personal lives.

Just ignore him. He's a sociopath with no life. You may have met one of his 5 aliases with different jobs and personal lives.

Have him under ignore, rarely get to see this post but his pearler about Thatcher only liked the EU cause she wanted to crush the unions was just cringeworthy, couldn't resist. I guess he has NFI about the the politics in Europe. Yeah but you are right, he's always online, i barely ever seen him offline unless its bedtime.

I made a post some time ago (that Brexiters probably didn't read) about these 'new right' parties not actually wanting to quit the EU.

I made a post some time ago (that Brexiters probably didn't read) about these 'new right' parties not actually wanting to quit the EU.
Why would they? They make a handsome buck out of being MEP. If they quit, they won't get in at a General Election in their countries (apart from Fidesz in Hungary but that is a whole other can of worms).

Why would they? They make a handsome buck out of being MEP. If they quit, they won't get in at a General Election in their countries (apart from Fidesz in Hungary but that is a whole other can of worms).

Yep Viktor Orban is a prime example, always bitching about EU directives but still supports the EU. Well if he is so anti-EU, just call for a referendum. When asked if he wants Hungary to quit the EU he said no, repeatedly. Its free real estate has NFI what he is talking about, far right euroskeptic parties are not Quit EU movement parties like UKIP were, very few are.

Unlike Brexiters, they have no illusions about what Theircountryexit would actually be like (and those from countries that were on the wrong side of the Cold War know how good the status quo is). They're right wingers who want to make the EU their idea of right wing.

To him euroskeptic means leave the EU. I mean you can't possibly get dumber than this.
Unlike Brexiters, they have no illusions about what Theircountryexit would actually be like (and those from countries that were on the wrong side of the Cold War know how good the status quo is). They're right wingers who want to make the EU their idea of right wing.
Can imagine you two brain geniuses in 1985 saying the Soviet Union will never break up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remain has had all this time to articulate what a catastrophe Brexit would be and yet if anything has been even more resoundingly rejected when put to the vote. How anyone can say otherwise is beyond me. Similar movements all over Europe.

Remain has had all this time to articulate what a catastrophe Brexit would be and yet if anything has been even more resoundingly rejected when put to the vote. How anyone can say otherwise is beyond me. Similar movements all over Europe.
Because it hasnt and similar movements have not really occurred over Europe, you know unless you read what you want.. standard from you.

The folly of understanding politics solely through the lens of the parties involved and not the social movements underneath!

Hint: democracy isn’t about electing the most competent technocrat, boys.

Resoundingly rejected? really? more and more people want to stay in the Single market for a reason. I would love to know your math behind the "resounding" loss. What percentage of labour/conservative voters you think are leavers? check the yougov data. If anything it shows a complete stalemate and no mandate for Hard brexit and ALL polls indicate a remain win.

http://britainelects.com/polling/europe

Resoundingly rejected? really? more and more people want to stay in the Single market for a reason. I would love to know your math behind the "resounding" loss. What percentage of labour/conservative voters you think are leavers? check the yougov data. If anything it shows a complete stalemate and no mandate for Hard brexit and ALL polls indicate a remain win.

http://britainelects.com/polling/europe

Did I miss the part where the Brexit party won the election in a landslide? Absolute smashing. Wiped the floor of all the other parties including the majors despite having a policy platform of just one thing.

Did I miss the part where the Brexit party won the election in a landslide? Absolute smashing. Wiped the floor of all the other parties including the majors despite having a policy platform of just one thing.
The spinning is amazing. Adding environmentalist parties (Greens) to broad-based national interest parties (Plaid Cymru and SNP) and claiming that Brexit has been rejected because they pip the combined single issue parties by 1.2%.

The spinning is amazing. Adding environmentalist parties (Greens) to broad-based national interest parties (Plaid Cymru and SNP) and claiming that Brexit has been rejected because they pip the combined single issue parties by 1.2%.
The BBC must be run by a bunch of double jointed eastern block circus contortionists. How this result is spun for anything other than a hard win for a party formed less than 2 months ago and focusing on a single issue is beyond me.

The BBC must be run by a bunch of double jointed eastern block circus contortionists. How this result is spun for anything other than a hard win for a party formed less than 2 months ago and focusing on a single issue is beyond me.
If the Brexit Party got 51% of the vote they'd be claiming that's less than what Leave achieved in the referendum and therefore the tide had turned.

32% is a landslide now? Amazing. Apart from that is standard given they spent more on campaigning on social media in 6 weeks than the Tories and Labour did in the entire campaign. Nigel Farage is only interested in Nigel Farage. Brexit Party will go the way of UKIP. They don't even have policies. Hodge podge of racists, bigots and idiots.

What crack are you smoking? More Fake news? BBC has done nothing of the sort, infact their main article is Brexit Party dominating the EU elections. How that is spinning it the other way is ludicrous and more disinformation spouted by the same types of people all the time because they lack any intelligence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back