2019 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Js is important but for me his price is the difference between geting a guy who I think will be the top handful of players in his position compared to having to pick a guy that could breakout like downgrading whitfield to williams for example just to fit walsh in. If push comes to shove rnd 1 ill do it if we dont have the numbers rookie wise and pray he isnt a slow burn like taranto or brayshaw but I would rather start will as many top players as I can in rnd 1.

80 is also a very optimistic average for him

Like I said, he fits into my team without compromising other positions.

80 is optimistic. But not unrealistic.
Having watched several of his videos, and read several reports, this is one kid I am not missing, despite his price.

Like I said, he fits into my team without compromising other positions.

80 is optimistic. But not unrealistic.
Having watched several of his videos, and read several reports, this is one kid I am not missing, despite his price.

Knowing my luck all the high price rookies will be guns this year.

Knowing my luck all the high price rookies will be guns this year.

As far as SC scoring goes (IMO).....

I reckon Walsh will definitely be a gun.
Rozee & Blakey possibly, depending on roles.
Hateley is another I'm looking at.

I'll grab Walsh and maybe Rozee. Won't be getting more than 2 unless they're all outstanding.

All depends on JLT and round 1 teams.

As far as SC scoring goes (IMO).....

I reckon Walsh will definitely be a gun.
Rozee & Blakey possibly, depending on roles.
Hateley is another I'm looking at.

I'll grab Walsh and maybe Rozee. Won't be getting more than 2 unless they're all outstanding.

All depends on JLT and round 1 teams.
No love for sexy young bailey? :$

Rozee 75 sc ave in champs last year.....Walsh 141.....
thank you :)

is that info from the Prospectus?

Would you recommend getting?
Or do you wish you'd never bought as you now have no life other than Supercoach? (which I am worried about for myself)

read he had a pretty good outing the other day.
any thing you can add?
Am yet to see sexy young bailey play in the flesh so have only been reading the same stuff as you. Will have a similar, if not better year than Walsh and is cheaper. If you’re considering forking out the money for Walsh, I’d go Bailey instead of him.

Am yet to see sexy young bailey play in the flesh so have only been reading the same stuff as you. Will have a similar, if not better year than Walsh and is cheaper. If you’re considering forking out the money for Walsh, I’d go Bailey instead of him.

Only issue there is the midfield spread is deeper at the Dogs.
Walsh will slot in almost right away.

Doubt Smith will have a better SC scoring year than Walsh.

I like Bailey, but what do you base that on? Bailey looks physically ready no doubt, but then so did LDU

I like Bailey, but what do you base that on? Bailey looks physically ready no doubt, but then so did LDU
His young, innocent, boy bandish looks will lure opposition players into a false sense of security. Walsh is a number 1 draft pick in a midfield that wouldn’t look out of place in the VFL. He will get the customary welcome to the big league treatment that high profile number 1 picks get, and with Carlton’s shallow midfield, opposition clubs can afford to give him some extra working over to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plays for the bulldogs duh

They have a lot of mids though. Will there be room for Bailey in that midfield or will he start off as a pressure forward? I'd like to start with him and did read Bont say that the club want to give him midfield time right away but I'm not sold on that just yet. until I see midfield minutes in JLT

Not a lot of competition for Walsh in that Carlton midfield though...

His young, innocent, boy bandish looks will lure opposition players into a false sense of security. Walsh is a number 1 draft pick in a midfield that wouldn’t look out of place in the VFL. He will get the customary welcome to the big league treatment that high profile number 1 picks get, and with Carlton’s shallow midfield, opposition clubs can afford to give him some extra working over to him.

fJQgDTGGbHZCT0D5FWHiYzNfkqECeL7n-602eZQPhEuZUg4fXMFdmDzeFyyHo6ANsvz1=w238-h220-nc

Feck that, hows Libba going kenty?:devil:

Anyone think this is a realistic scoring pattern for Walsh up to his bye?

Screenshot_20190216-183534.png

Has had an exceptional pre season and has looked as good as he did in the years he averaged 100+. Is playing for his next contract too so should pump out 90-105. Getting flushed just thinking about it tbh :$
Except since Libba went 100+ we've seen the emergence of Dunkley, McLean, Bont, MacRae etc.

thank you :)

is that info from the Prospectus?

Would you recommend getting?
Or do you wish you'd never bought as you now have no life other than Supercoach? (which I am worried about for myself)
It is although I think they were listed on here for all the draftees.

I wish they still did an app version so I didn’t have to get the book, but I like having it - I doubt I get the $40 value out of it. I’d download the last app for a few dollars and see if you would get use out of it - that way you get player performance histories too.

I’m only falling behind in my tv watching, I’ll survive!

Has had an exceptional pre season and has looked as good as he did in the years he averaged 100+. Is playing for his next contract too so should pump out 90-105. Getting flushed just thinking about it tbh :$
If 2019 is a contract year .... players always play out of their skins for s new contract .... think Dusty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back