News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here! (Part 2)

Jun 6, 2007
Footy Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
He just can't handle the workloads. Once he's on the field it's fine, it's the Monday to Friday workloads that he just can't adjust to.

I still hold out hope for him, but it looks at this stage we traded out one supremely talented player who doesn't like hard work, for another one.

Heard a former crow turned player agent agrees.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Heard a former crow turned player agent agrees.
Yet Marty Mattner didn't seem to have any such fears when asked about him, spoke very glowingly, surely having coached him at Sturt he would have got a feel for whether he'd acclimatize OK to AFL training standards?

Haha no.
Small dogs

A lot of rescue places will offer a trial for 1-2 weeks to see how the dog goes in your household.

chazwazza

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2012
Thebarton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt Football Club
Teacup chihuahua?
Teabagging Chihuahua?

FC2CEA57-AC6B-4A59-B2D2-9E2BD1FAE379.jpeg

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
I expect that his contract has simply been paid out, I doubt that he has any grounds against the club.
I believe he was on staff, not contract so he would either have to resign, or be made redundant - which means a 6m wait unt you can get someone else in that role

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Adelaide Now reporting Bernie Vince to replace Lewis, still keeping Jars for MMM’s new rush hour, 5.30-7.

Surely you’d keep Lewis and piss off Jars

Adelaide Now reporting Bernie Vince to replace Lewis, still keeping Jars for MMM’s new rush hour, 5.30-7.

Surely you’d keep Lewis and piss off Jars
Surely you'd piss off both of the flogs and have Bernie and say, pay the big bucks for Tredders

Back