List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread V2

Remove this Banner Ad

All jokes aside this is realistically the most likely scenario
Correct.

And given the history of this I think we should absolutely call out that it is untrue.

I mean if it's not, how the f*** have we not learnt.

Watch De Goey leave Collingwood, go to Gold Coast for $69 million afl $$$ and Collingwood gets Matt Rowell

Again we get bent over without KY

We are the Lee Harvey Oswalds of the AFL, patsies

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

North Melbourne make $6.3m offer for Jordan De Goey

North Melbourne have made an aggressive $6.3 million offer for Collingwood midfielder Jordan De Goey.

The starting offer is for $900,000 a year for seven years for the young out-of-contract Pies star.

St Kilda have also made an offer close to North’s position.

1570686229681.png

It is believed that De Goey is currently on $750,00 a year with a deal expiring next year.

It is uncertain how North would complete a trade for De Goey, who is not a free agent.

The Roos have access to their first-round draft pick and their second-round will slide back in the order.

Thus North has the option of trading this years picks or future picks for De Goey. Satisfying Collingwood with a trade would appear difficult.

Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley said after that he thought the discussions were all part of the theatre of football.

“Let’s be transparent with this: a couple of weeks ago, Jordy said, ‘I love Collingwood, I want to stay at Collingwood’, so the manager needs to come out and say the ‘godfather’ thing just to have a bit of leverage,” Buckley said on Channel Seven.

“Now that’s all part of the fun and games. Jordy’s been first-class. He’s wedded to the playing group, and the leaders, in particular, have stepped him through the last few years of his career – they have really helped him on and off the field.

“There’s a really tight bond between him and the playing group.”

It is unknown if the player favours a long- or short-term deal.

So...Shaw only 48 hours ago states that we’re into strengthening the KPD stocks, but other than that we’ll be quiet in the trade period....now, Sheehan says we’re into De Goey...hmmm

Of course we are!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

North Melbourne have made an aggressive $6.3 million offer for Collingwood midfielder Jordan De Goey.

The starting offer is for $900,000 a year for seven years for the young out-of-contract Pies star.

View attachment 762093

It is believed that De Goey is currently on $750,00 a year with a deal expiring next year.

It is uncertain how North would complete a trade for De Goey, who is not a free agent.

The Roos have access to their first-round draft pick and their second-round will slide back in the order.

Thus North has the option of trading this years picks or future picks for De Goey. Satisfying Collingwood with a trade would appear difficult.

Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley said after that he thought the discussions were all part of the theatre of football.

“Let’s be transparent with this: a couple of weeks ago, Jordy said, ‘I love Collingwood, I want to stay at Collingwood’, so the manager needs to come out and say the ‘godfather’ thing just to have a bit of leverage,” Buckley said on Channel Seven.

“Now that’s all part of the fun and games. Jordy’s been first-class. He’s wedded to the playing group, and the leaders, in particular, have stepped him through the last few years of his career – they have really helped him on and off the field.

Hard to see that stunt working 2 days in a row GG.

View attachment 762093

June 27, 2018

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 762093

Why are you the way you are ?

View attachment 762093

images (25).jpeg

This is the level of desperation we have now fallen to - Tony Sheahan and the rehashing of past failed attempts.

The average players don't want to look at us - the good players use us for leverage for better deals for themselves.

I guess the positive is you have to know you have hit rock bottom before you can move forward - I believe we are now there!

This is the level of desperation we have now fallen to - Tony Sheahan and the rehashing of past failed attempts.

The average players don't want to look at us - the good players use us for leverage for better deals for themselves.

I guess the positive is you have to know you have hit rock bottom before you can move forward - I believe we are now there!
Mate, you’re swimming in the mud with the mud people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back