2019 United Kingdom Election CONSERVATIVE WIN

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So now even Labour MPs are telling people to vote for Boris.

Wrong again we should have a counter for how many times this happens. You should reflect on blindly supporting people just because you agree with their ideology.

Ian Austin Sky News

“I can’t believe it’s come to this, but I’ve got to be honest: I think Jeremy Corbyn is unfit to lead the Labour Party, I think he’s certainly unfit to lead the country.”

He added: “There are only two people who can be prime minister on 13 December. Sadly, I’ve come to the conclusion that it can’t be Jeremy Corbyn. On that basis, I think people should vote for Boris Johnson.”

Ian Austin BBC 4

I’m not a Tory. This isn’t where I want to be. I wouldn’t say Boris Johnson is unfit to be our prime minister in the way that I say that about Jeremy Corbyn… If you’re not going to do what’s right on a fundamental question like racism, what are you going to do it on?”

Wrong again we should have a counter for how many times this happens. You should reflect on blindly supporting people just because you agree with their ideology.

Ian Austin Sky News

“I can’t believe it’s come to this, but I’ve got to be honest: I think Jeremy Corbyn is unfit to lead the Labour Party, I think he’s certainly unfit to lead the country.”

He added: “There are only two people who can be prime minister on 13 December. Sadly, I’ve come to the conclusion that it can’t be Jeremy Corbyn. On that basis, I think people should vote for Boris Johnson.”

Ian Austin BBC 4

I’m not a Tory. This isn’t where I want to be. I wouldn’t say Boris Johnson is unfit to be our prime minister in the way that I say that about Jeremy Corbyn… If you’re not going to do what’s right on a fundamental question like racism, what are you going to do it on?”

Not a Labour MP or MPs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woodcock was kicked out of the Labour party for sexual harrasment so it's unsurprising he's turned on them completely.

He's not the only one.

Regardless of their campaign - I just can't see Labour winning this. It will come down to each party's Brexit policy and the Tories are in the prime position to outline that 'we have a deal, give us a majority and we'll leave by Christmas'. The UK is sick of Brexit and even those who want to remain are resigned to the fact that we're going to leave.

Obviously it will never happen, but it would be interesting if Labour campaigned for no-deal brexit. They're in a tricky position as their voters are in traditional working class areas that want to leave. Yet their members and supporters are primarily the educated urban middle class who dictate their policy positions (including being pro-EU).

I've got no idea where Labour will go if they lose in December. I think they need credibility back which Keir Starmer provides but not sure if he will get support from the left. Either way, the UK needs a strong and united opposition which we've been lacking - and has allowed a current government to be pretty s&^thouse.

Regardless of their campaign - I just can't see Labour winning this. It will come down to each party's Brexit policy and the Tories are in the prime position to outline that 'we have a deal, give us a majority and we'll leave by Christmas'. The UK is sick of Brexit and even those who want to remain are resigned to the fact that we're going to leave.

Obviously it will never happen, but it would be interesting if Labour campaigned for no-deal brexit. They're in a tricky position as their voters are in traditional working class areas that want to leave. Yet their members and supporters are primarily the educated urban middle class who dictate their policy positions (including being pro-EU).

I've got no idea where Labour will go if they lose in December. I think they need credibility back which Keir Starmer provides but not sure if he will get support from the left. Either way, the UK needs a strong and united opposition which we've been lacking - and has allowed a current government to be pretty s&^thouse.
Why would remainers roll over? If Labour win then there's a clear path to not leaving. With Boris you just know it will be a no deal. Why would you roll over and accept that?

Lord Blunkett has described his “despair” at the “anti-Semitism and thuggery” in the Labour Party and suggested Jeremy Corbyn is on course for a 1983-style drubbing at the polls.

The former Labour home secretary said the party is “plagued by intolerance and division” which made the chances of a Corbyn majority “extraordinarily slim”.
He suggested the best Labour could hope for was another hung parliament, and urged moderates within the party to “stay and fight” to make sure “the voice of reason” prevailed.

It came as Mr Corbyn was accused of a “shocking” lack of leadership as 11 Labour parliamentary candidates came under pressure to quit over anti-Semitic comments or past behaviour.

1 of these wonderful labour members called a Jewish counciler Shylock, he has at least resigned now.

Labour down an astonishing 25 to 30% across their strongholds all over the North of England. 17% in Greater London.

Last edited:
Back