Fantasy 2020 - Alpha League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Its been working that way since 2007
200.gif

NakedDeadGuy
Who to cut?
1x Wr and 1x RB
Damien Williams? Hes opted out for the year, already 28, might not even have a job in a year. At least DeAndre Washington is no3 on the Chiefs and could play if any injuries.

Hakeem Butler? Trapped at the back of the Cardinals depth chart, all your other 8 receivers are relevant, so Butler odd man out.

Yes? Running out of time, need your response soon.

NakedDeadGuy
Who to cut?
1x Wr and 1x RB
Damien Williams? Hes opted out for the year, already 28, might not even have a job in a year. At least DeAndre Washington is no3 on the Chiefs and could play if any injuries.

Hakeem Butler? Trapped at the back of the Cardinals depth chart, all your other 8 receivers are relevant, so Butler odd man out.

Yes? Running out of time, need your response soon.

Apologies, hadn’t been getting notifications at all for some reason. They will do.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

dspeed i have to not upload ceedee lamb to your draft as the system errors saying you have one too many wrs still (hurd on IR causing it). ill add him post_draft if hurd is still on IR. if he isnt for some reason, ill cut hurd

peterbuch74 same story with you. ill not upload russell gage and see whats causing the error post_draft. if theres another wr you want cut to have gage or cut gage altogether, let me know.

dspeed i have to not upload ceedee lamb to your draft as the system errors saying you have one too many wrs still (hurd on IR causing it). ill add him post_draft if hurd is still on IR. if he isnt for some reason, ill cut hurd

peterbuch74 same story with you. ill not upload russell gage and see whats causing the error post_draft. if theres another wr you want cut to have gage or cut gage altogether, let me know.

If you need to drop a WR take out DaeSean Hamilton pls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back