List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricky Henderson probably the best recent example Topkent, but there's not too many

Neitschke and Jordan both moved to the rookie list.
Apparently Jordan would have played this year but nearly lost his finger in the weights room.

Not what we meant by "pulling your finger out"

I wonder if Essendon would be interested in 18 & 19 for 8 & 44, seeing as they already have 6 & 7.

4 first round picks would be very nice for them..

I wonder if Essendon would be interested in 18 & 19 for 8 & 44, seeing as they already have 6 & 7.

4 first round picks would be very nice for them..
Yeah it would be nice, but I think they'd prefer three in the top 10. That's gold coast and gws stuff, that changes the outlook for the next 10 years. I rate 3 in 10 greater than 4 in 20 (25 ish after bids)

got a player in mind for us at 8?

Prefacing this by saying that this is based off what I have read and a few highlights, as opposed to being an expert on this stuff....

Would bloody love Archie Perkins if he lasted that long. Would also be happy to take Collingwood on for Reef McInnes if we had that pick, and like Tanner Bruhn too.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed but Kobe Farmer was training with the Melbourne senior players on Wednesday and has nominated for the draft. He's part of Freo's NGA but they might have told him we're not going to take you because we don't have enough spots, I wonder if we're going to pick him (obviously under father son).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure if anyone noticed but Kobe Farmer was training with the Melbourne senior players on Wednesday and has nominated for the draft. He's part of Freo's NGA but they might have told him we're not going to take you because we don't have enough spots, I wonder if we're going to pick him (obviously under father son).
Great spotting!

Would bloody love Archie Perkins if he lasted that long. Would also be happy to take Collingwood on for Reef McInnes if we had that pick, and like Tanner Bruhn too.

This kid sounds like a type we need more of, but back to back years with serious knee injuries is scary. There was mention in Twomey's article the other day that he is unlikely to go top 10 and may even fall as far as Richmond's pick. If he was one we had earmarked, we may not need to trade up that high for him.

OMG

On that gus and gawn show they were very bullish on Jordon putting pressure on our midfield group which does of course include gus.
Yeah I dunno, I think when ya doing a podcast about your own team mates you ain't gonna say they won't play a game.

Jason Pierre Paul blew his hand off with fireworks and played a couple of weeks later. Soft by Jordan.

(Instagram photos of what was left of his hand after the accident are brutal in article below 😳)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back