List Mgmt. 2020 Draft

Live Draft Tracker
The draft has become a joke. Everyone’s tied to a team for no apparent reason.
1/3 of the first round are academy or father son.

Its pathetic. This talent didn't come from no where either. It was always going into the system.

The big clubs just successful petitioned the AFL to get the rights and exclusive access to talent that was always there.

Jun 4, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
1/3 of the first round are academy or father son.

Its pathetic. This talent didn't come from no where either. It was always going into the system.

The big clubs just successful petitioned the AFL to get the rights and exclusive access to talent that was always there.
whattaya mean bro, we've got first dibs on the entire summit of mt dandenong, legit footy factory up there just gotta make the most of it'

whattaya mean bro, we've got first dibs on the entire summit of mt dandenong, legit footy factory up there just gotta make the most of it'

Nah, they didn't even give us that, more the paddocks between Dandenong and Frankston and a small area of industrial land where chemicals and old tyres are stored. Meanwhile Melbourne get access to most of central Australia and WC and Dockers get most of WA. Richmond NT and parts of Melbourne. We got the bones that others had picked over.....but we got part of Bayside the most monocultural area in Melbourne.

Yawkey way

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Red sox
Nah, they didn't even give us that, more the paddocks between Dandenong and Frankston and a small area of industrial land where chemicals and old tyres are stored. Meanwhile Melbourne get access to most of central Australia and WC and Dockers get most of WA. Richmond NT and parts of Melbourne. We got the bones that others had picked over.....but we got part of Bayside the most monocultural area in Melbourne.
We always get ripped off, bayside looks like the village of the dammed hardly a multicultural melting pot.

Much of it is technically below sea level.
Home of the frog hunting tribe.
0051-t-web.jpg

how many NGA qualified players has that "zone" produced? what about first rounders that are NGA eligible?

now do the same for WA. then you will see what i mean.

ScrappyDo

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2018
Omnipotent
AFL Club
St Kilda
I've given up on a first round pick, so it's time to begin the late pick lottery game.
My first off the rank is Jackson Cardillo.

Pumpkin Head 25

Cancelled
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
With the amount of unknowns this year in the draft, there is a bloke down in Tassie that we should look at picking up - Kieran Lovell. Was taken by the Hawks with an early pick back in 2016, but being a quiet, humble guy he didn't flourish in the world of big egos. Strong inside mid that has absolutely been dominating down here in the State league, racking up huge stats each week. Went and watched him last week after seeing a few comments locally and he was so far above his opponents it wasn't funny (Had 40 touches and 13 clearances). He is only 23 - be worth throwing a late pick at.

Jun 4, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
With the amount of unknowns this year in the draft, there is a bloke down in Tassie that we should look at picking up - Kieran Lovell. Was taken by the Hawks with an early pick back in 2016, but being a quiet, humble guy he didn't flourish in the world of big egos. Strong inside mid that has absolutely been dominating down here in the State league, racking up huge stats each week. Went and watched him last week after seeing a few comments locally and he was so far above his opponents it wasn't funny (Had 40 touches and 13 clearances). He is only 23 - be worth throwing a late pick at.
A pleasure to make your acquaintance Mrs Lovell

I really rated him in his draft year and wondered why he never clicked a the Hawks.

Pumpkin Head 25

Cancelled
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
I really rated him in his draft year and wondered why he never clicked a the Hawks.
Yeah whilst I don’t know him personally, a few mates do (Hobart is pretty small). They reckon he is one of the nicer blokes you will meet. Struggled with Clarko, who gets around the blokes big egos and personalities. The others not so much. The State League down here isn’t VFL, SANFL level, but he is a fair cut above the rest.

Yeah whilst I don’t know him personally, a few mates do (Hobart is pretty small). They reckon he is one of the nicer blokes you will meet. Struggled with Clarko, who gets around the blokes big egos and personalities. The others not so much. The State League down here isn’t VFL, SANFL level, but he is a fair cut above the rest.

He looked like a potential little gun in his draft year, a real nuggetty little bull.

174cm, 80kg from wiki.

I dunno guys. Thats too small for an AFL mid, and l wouldn't think he covers a lot of ground.
Good on the little tyke, but pass for me..

He was quick and could spread Dane Zorko wouldn't be any bigger than that and he goes okay. He was a little bull-man. I reckon them getting Mitchell didn't help him, it kept him out of the firsts team. I read an article and he's supposed to be the best player in Tasmanian footy right now.

Pumpkin Head 25

Cancelled
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
174cm, 80kg from wiki.

I dunno guys. Thats too small for an AFL mid, and l wouldn't think he covers a lot of ground.
Good on the little tyke, but pass for me..

Must say i didn't notice he was that short when i watched him the other week! There's a chance I just got carried away given how dominant he was!

He would be of a similar size to Gresh, Lachie Neale, Prestia, Viney etc i would imagine? But agree, you have to have some serious tricks to make it as a small mid these days.

ScrappyDo

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2018
Omnipotent
AFL Club
St Kilda
Must say i didn't notice he was that short when i watched him the other week! There's a chance I just got carried away given how dominant he was!

He would be of a similar size to Gresh, Lachie Neale, Prestia, Viney etc i would imagine? But agree, you have to have some serious tricks to make it as a small mid these days.
Prestia the closest, but 174cm is Lonie/Daniel territory.
Just my opinion, but we do need some size in our inside mids.
Gresh, Byrnes and Jones are shortish, Steele, Hunter, Bytel and Ross are around about average at 187-188cm.

Maybe a rookie spot for your boy...

Back