Competitions 2020 e-AFL Season - Help pick the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Hey fellas.

With the AFL season indefinitely suspended, Chief and the guys down at the Sweet FA have decided to run a simulated, 17-round season on the main board of BigFooty using the legendary Qooty software designed by Mobbs. We want you guys to be a part of the season and pick the Port Adelaide sides.

What we are going to do is use real player names and simulate the 17 round AFL season. Each week there will be 2 rounds, complete with match threads for banter against opposition fans. At this stage it seems these threads will just be in the main board but that may change. At the end, there will be a Brownlow Medallist and Coleman Medallist as well as a Norm Smith Medallist.

The qooty sim is completely random and it's all a bit of fun to tide things over while we're deprived of any real footy.

I have volunteered to be the coach of the Port Adelaide side. All this means is that I will be the one submitting our team sheet for each round, but I will be looking to you all to help me out with what changes we think need to be made or should be made. For round 1 we will just use the named teams (minus two from the bench, as Qooty only needs 20 players).

I know this wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but if you're on board feel free to contribute with suggested changes and talking s**t in the match threads, it's not like we have anything else to banter about with no footy on.

Looking forward to working with you guys.

Last edited:

The 2020 Season (all the match threads)
Round and Position

1. 10th
2. 16th
3. 15th
4. 13th
5. 16th
6. 13th
7. 15th
8. 12th
9. 14th
10. 10th
11. 10th
----

Final Ladder

Half win out of the Eight, with superior percentage. Ports!

Last edited:
10th on the ladder after the Minor Round.

It could not be any more realistic.
FYP.

----

P.S.: TeeKray, wouldn't be more fitting to transfer all these e-AFL threads to the Black Diamond Corner? I don't think they should be in the main board.

I have posted all threads, but this one. I had fun, besides the work; but, in the end, it was only me. People didn't care about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back