Toast 2024 PAFC Hall of Fame & Season Launch

Remove this Banner Ad

Great words from Peter Burgoyne about winning home and away games means nothing if you don't get it done in finals, making sure to note that to the current playing group.

Peter was the only 2004 teammate who publicly endorsed Warren. You can see why now.

Quiet a few others did, but not publicly.

Peter Burgoyne, 7 kids, acting/living out the words of the Warumpi Band.

We got to have lots of changes
We need more brothers if we're to make it
We need more sisters if we're to save it
Are you the one who's gonna stand up and be counted?

My father still tells me Marx is the toughest player he ever saw.

Made a bigger impression on my father than on everyone he collided with in those 142 games and 6 premierships.

142 games - 10 seasons.
10 seasons - 6 premierships

Just think about that for a minute.

1708042496305.png

1707995849731.png

Last edited:
Bloody hell I can't blame Covid for forgetting, Chad was inducted 12 months ago.

I have completely forgotten about last years inductees.

Ok Browny in, Marx will get in and 2 others. Maybe Robbie will get a gig.

Edit I have to find Rohan Smith's induction interview and speech from last year.
How many of us were about to “well actually” but realised we were dealing with REH & didn’t want an arse kicking?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great speech by Peter Burgoyne, no bullshit just said what he thought.
Still a very underrated player.

Congrats to Ladey. One of the smartest ruckman I have ever seen.

Phil Walsh said he was 1 of 4 players he has coached that he would want as an assistant when he got the crows job.

Ladey didn't present that well publicly when he was assistant coach at Port and I went to that Members convention and at times in the media, but he's highly rated and you don't last 14 years at several clubs you didn't play for, unless you have a decent understanding of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back