Toast 2024 PAFC Hall of Fame & Season Launch

Remove this Banner Ad

lol yea was loving it then it crashed .
Peter Burgoyne was funny . Hes always had tickets on himself haha
When he was at school his nickname was Peter Perfect

I wish the club would employ people who understand the need for double and triple redundancy when they do these live streams and events involving technology.

A couple of players I idolised growing up who I can’t believe haven’t been indicted in to the HOF are Bruce Light and Kym Kinnear.

The two angriest wingmen of their era. Most eras really.

I remember talking to an u19s/reserves player's fiancee back in the day when Kym was u19s coach. She said she saw Kym in the supermarket one morning, went up and said Hello to him and he fixed her with his stone killer glare and asked 'Do I know you?' She froze for a moment then said "Yes yes I'm so and so's fiancee' and then he relaxed, 'Oh yeah, hi how are you?'. He was a scary guy at all of 172cm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok now that Tredders is on the board, the club will have a big event re the 20th anniversary, without any angst.

We play Brisbane on Saturday 22nd June at AO at 1.15pm so there probably will be a big function that night or that weekend.

I absolutely love Matty Primus but he wasn't the captain of that team. The article on the club website says he missed "much" of the season. He missed 97 out of 100 quarters of the season. I'm sure he played a behind the scenes leadership/mentor role but his on field contribution was effectively nil. If we're going to honour people for being a big part of the club that year then what about the assistant coaches or even a guy like Stuart Cochrane who played 19/25 games but not the grand final? Not a great call IMO.

Why dont they use YouTube live to host?

So much ******* cleaner

Jordy still doing the computers I see.

mmmm... :mad:. Mustn't whinge tho' we scoured the country far and wide and were lucky to get him... weren't we:rolleyes:

The post 2017 humiliating dash to Kenny's joint, cap in hand, only to be told Jordan's in on the teat or it's no deal.

Right'O Kenny.

P Burger was clearly emboldened by the board election. Koch and Ken would be all "lol they don't know what they are talking about"
Ken mentally crossing out Jase from the starting wing spot.

I absolutely love Matty Primus but he wasn't the captain of that team. The article on the club website says he missed "much" of the season. He missed 97 out of 100 quarters of the season. I'm sure he played a behind the scenes leadership/mentor role but his on field contribution was effectively nil. If we're going to honour people for being a big part of the club that year then what about the assistant coaches or even a guy like Stuart Cochrane who played 19/25 games but not the grand final? Not a great call IMO.
Matthew Primus was the club captain (and a bloody good one!) you can’t compare his contribution to a Stuart Cochrane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back