News 2020 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know if Metricon will open up for games without the suns?

Tickets are on sale this week for the West Coast v Sydney game so you would think so

Dare to dream, even if we don't take out Geelong this week, we could be favourites against Melbourne and I don't mind our chances against Sydney either.

Imagine being 5-2 or even 6-1 by the end of Round 7, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but I'm not used to us playing this well so allow me this fantasy for the time being until proven otherwise.

Great news for AFL fans in QLD and let’s hope a few star players from these clubs fall in love a decide to relocate permanently

Dare to dream, even if we don't take out Geelong this week, we could be favourites against Melbourne and I don't mind our chances against Sydney either.

Imagine being 5-2 or even 6-1 by the end of Round 7, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but I'm not used to us playing this well so allow me this fantasy for the time being until proven otherwise.
There is every possibility that this could be the case!

There is every possibility that this could be the case!

6gRCnAr.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Works for the Crows haha

Well I guess they need him more than we do at the moment. Suns are selling themselves.

Did someone take away your like button SUNS or are you just flexing with a button us mere plebs don't have access too?

Whats this "Done" thingy.

Did someone take away your like button SUNS or are you just flexing with a button us mere plebs don't have access too?

Whats this "Done" thingy.

It was just a tick of approval :p

Great news for AFL fans in QLD and let’s hope a few star players from these clubs fall in love a decide to relocate permanently

Jordan Ridley or Nick Vlastuin go alright off half back!

With Carlton and Hawthorn going over to WA following around 8, looks as if we will play the following teams next who are in our hub

Essendon, North Melbourne, St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back