2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have to laugh at the Port board, apparently they think they're getting Crouch at 500k a year.

If that's all he's being offered you would match that every day of the week.

I'm now in the camp of keeping Crouch unless he gets some monster deal elsewhere that we can't/don't want to match.

If 500k is all clubs are offering for Crouch then there's no way he is leaving us for that :drunk:

I have to laugh at the Port board, apparently they think they're getting Crouch at 500k a year.

I'm now in the camp of keeping Crouch unless he gets some monster deal elsewhere that we can't/don't want to match.

If 500k is all clubs are offering for Crouch then there's no way he is leaving us for that :drunk:
+1

You know Port must be genuinely into Brouch if Kane is underselling his salary and worth.

Of course the Crows would keep him if it means us getting a pick in the 20s. No way would I want to lose him for that. Brouch also would rather stay with us if the salaries are the same.

They really are special kind of stupid at Alberton.

Unless its $500K x 5 years

Can see us offering $500K x 3 years + 1 year trigger clause

It would take IMO a $700K per year x 4 years to lever Brouch out of Adelaide ......factoring in Tax rates

I guess we can expect similar on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Riley Grundy's time was up the moment his brother signed on with Collingwood.
Got drafted on his last name alone, but even we weren't silly enough to bother.

I guess we can expect similar on Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Riley Grundy's time was up the moment his brother signed on with Collingwood.
Question, is the first club known to have started delisting players on mass, as they enter a Finals Series

Really strange move by Port .....

Question, is the first club known to have started delisting players on mass, as they enter a Finals Series

Strange, but they've got a full list to pick from and these guys are clearly miles away from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless its $500K x 5 years

Can see us offering $500K x 3 years + 1 year trigger clause

It would take IMO a $700K per year x 4 years to lever Brouch out of Adelaide ......factoring in Tax rates

If he played every game for Port for 5 years, he would have played more games for them than us.

It definitely wont be 5, I could see them offering him 4 years. That would be tricky for us.

Do we match Brouch 4 years at $500k???

If he played every game for Port for 5 years, he would have played more games for them than us.

It definitely wont be 5, I could see them offering him 4 years. That would be tricky for us.

Yes, absolutely

Rather cruel and distasteful way to begin their first finals series since 2017 and also their quest to try and win their first finals game since 2014.

Yes .....the 4th a triggered year .....Brouch stays

Again, it'll take $700K a year to pry him out of Adelaide

The Age: Port Adelaide veteran Justin Westhoff will retire at the end of the season. The swingman told teammates on Thursday that this year will be his last with the club. Westhoff, 33, has been in and out of the Port side this year. He has amassed 280 games over a 14-year career.
Had a very good career. The ultimate swingman - I wonder how good he would have been if left in one position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back