Fantasy 2020 - Omega League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lawrence Shwarence

But you wont get any decent qb from the second round. Top 5 will probably be all qbs in fantasy drafts in 2 QB leagues this year. 6 will probably go in the top 8

Might be the best (Grantly) and worst (GG) fantasy trade of all time depending on the players selected by GG with those picks.
Devin Asiasi
Anthony Gordon

And the upcoming 2nd

Anyway, dont worry, dont you worry.GG will work some magic come draft time.

You'll end up trading Goff and next year's second for someone like Kyle Trask.

Message sent to ESPN for fantasy football suggestion....(its the same one i send every year)... .

---------

Can you PLEASE for the love of God bring in Taxi Squads for the 2021 fantasy football season? Taxi Squad settings options include "rookies only" or "rookies and vets", option between 0 and 10 allowed to populate Taxi, option "yes" or "no" can be moved in and out of active roster and taxi squad during the year. Thanks.

Also, create position Interior. Which is all 4-3 DTs and all 3-4 NTs and 3-4 DEs get given the Interior classification alongside their standard one. Just like you now have Edge position for all 4-3 DEs and 3-4 OLBs
Thanks.

Congratulations to Maverik279 on a rookie Championship win.

There will be changes to 2021 format, stay tuned in the new fantasy year when ESPN reopens fantasy football around May/June. Also have to wait to see what new features ESPN might bring in for 2021 before deciding on changes.

Will tag everyone in 2021 when i reopen the league, updating draft board, settings, etc.

Thanks for everyone's commitment to this league in 2021, playing hard, hope you all stick around 2021, Omega will continue to improve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks guys, very enjoyable season. Certainly didn’t see myself winning the league this early when I inherited the squad I did. The D.Hop trade for Josh Allen and Alvin Kamara was the ticket in the end... particularly in the GF this weekend (although a little bit sad Allen and Diggs got benched in the 4th quarter so I couldn’t crack the 200 mark...)

I've manually ported the entire league's rosters over to FleaFlicker fantasy site.

League Site -- https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/321299

I'll send invites out sometime Saturday/Sunday.

They offer everything and more than ESPN as well as being free. More scoring options, Taxi Squads, IR slots, very customizable and tons more options. They also have an app for iOS and Android for those that prefer using that.

Also means the 2021 fantasy season can start up again in February on Fleaflicker, wheeling and dealing. Unlike ESPN where we have to wait till June for it to re-open.

They have options like live draft or email draft (like Empire)...which is what we'll use. That just means when someone makes a pick on the site itself, the next person up will get an email telling them theyre on the clock. Draft done all on the site. No more manual spreadsheets.

I've created a new scoring system that is a mix of Cutthroat and Empire -- creating individual scoring rules for specific positions to improve their scoring ability, creating more balance among IDPs and balance among QBs, WRs, RBs, TEs. I've added Punters.

I have set roster size to 38, with 9 allowed on IR (if theyre IR, SSP, COVID), and 9 rookies-only allowed on taxi.
Keepers is set at 34.
Even tho we won't need to cut players to create roster room for our new rookies....the 34/38 is to create a little parity, like players in the NFL leaving their teams to become UDFAs and find a better contract etc.

Currently, we all have 38 players in total at the end of this 2020 season. So when you join the site, you'll have to select 34 keepers before the 2021 draft.

It'll be a 6 round rookie-only draft so that all drafted new rookies go straight to Taxi....as it should be.

Am in the Fleaflicker league, and it really isnt that bad. Drafting is good. Get alerts on your phone/email it is your pick, or you are on Deck. I am not fussed which platform, more interested what the scoring changes will be as assuming that is going to be the biggest change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back