Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mums always bugging me about finding a woman. Not sure why I have too, I wake up to the most gorgeous thing every day and they never disappoint.

20201105_144319.jpg

Then when I come home, they're always waiting for me. So loyal and dependable. Always waiting to keep me company when im on the computer. God bless.
What a thing of *en beauty boys!

20201105_154754.jpg

Same as afl store southland, heaps of 19’ new era ones for people sad about missing out on 2020.
That new era 19 flag cap is the ducks guts , was gonna be my go to match day cap this year ,,,well rest is history I’ve dragged it out for special occasions instead , 20 is a very lazy version ,basically bog std with a cup on the side disappointing new era coz they make a fine cap
The mark knight print hoodie is sneaky good , heap cheaper at HS , I got this years puma one though and at this point we re unbeaten while wearing it which is important , so unlikely to get it

Mums always bugging me about finding a woman. Not sure why I have too, I wake up to the most gorgeous thing every day and they never disappoint.

View attachment 1004052

Then when I come home, they're always waiting for me. So loyal and dependable. Always waiting to keep me company when im on the computer. God bless.
What a thing of fu**en beauty boys!

View attachment 1004056
Love it , my study is the same , I walk in and get a whif of victory every time. Got lots of weg art , was pissed with the 20 version there was no cup ,,,will buy the b2b

That new era 19 flag cap is the ducks guts , was gonna be my go to match day cap this year ,,,well rest is history I’ve dragged it out for special occasions instead , 20 is a very lazy version ,basically bog std with a cup on the side disappointing new era coz they make a fine cap
The mark knight print hoodie is sneaky good , heap cheaper at HS , I got this years puma one though and at this point we re unbeaten while wearing it which is important , so unlikely to get it
i think youre talking about the P2 one with the cup on it.
that one looks average i agree.
im talking about the first 2020 new era one the players wore on the night.

View attachment 1004052

What a thing of fu**en beauty boys!

View attachment 1004056

First of all great bedroom! Regarding your mum always bugging you about finding a woman. I can help! This is on eBay and for a good cause. Good Friday Appeal. Buy it and let your mum bust you in bed with it and she’ll never bother you about a woman ever again. Guaranteed.

4FB129BE-1FD1-4A1E-958D-77DD773BC6CE.jpeg

First of all great bedroom! Regarding your mum always bugging you about finding a woman. I can help! This is on eBay and for a good cause. Good Friday Appeal. Buy it and let your mum bust you in bed with it and she’ll never bother you about a woman ever again. Guaranteed.

View attachment 1004236

lel

i think youre talking about the P2 one with the cup on it.
that one looks average i agree.
im talking about the first 2020 new era one the players wore on the night.
Yea I never been a big fan of those , the Gold R 19 flag cap was a must have for any collector, yea P2 was quite avg , won’t pay 49 for it , maybe later when discounted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen that before. At least it’s affordable. I might actually buy one for my bedroom.

might get it to put under the covers before the GF cums home one day

she is already worried about my obsession with dusty lel would be gold

Anybody seen or know if they are doing a 2020 version of the "Yellow and Black" (2017), and "Against all odds" (2019) frames? I have the other 2 but am yet to see anything for 2020. I'll be a bit annoyed if they don't do one to complete the set!

[apologies if this has been asked/answered elsewhere!]

2017:

2019:

Ok so what's the story with this?

Anyhow the wife and I found ourselves in the western suburbs today. We split up for a while and she went off to do something boring. Enjoying my freedom I wandered into Savers Footscray and found this treasure. It's 74 x 52 Cm, mint and only cost me 7.99!!! (ignore the sticker price I had one of those survey saving docket thingies). Yes I know it's slightly dated but seriously 7.99!!!!

And we all know, the only reason why it was still there was because it was Footscray Savers. If it were Moorabbin, or Carrum Downs, or Narre Warren, or Ringwood, or Greensborough Savers, some other Richmond bastard would have found it and bought it in a heartbeat. So yep technically not 2020 premiership memorabilia but still part of my ongoing premiership celebrations! :D

Bargain.jpg

Ok so what's the story with this?

Anyhow the wife and I found ourselves in the western suburbs today. We split up for a while and she went off to do something boring. Enjoying my freedom I wandered into Savers Footscray and found this treasure. It's 74 x 52 Cm, mint and only cost me 7.99!!! (ignore the sticker price I had one of those survey saving docket thingies). Yes I know it's slightly dated but seriously 7.99!!!!

And we all know, the only reason why it was still there was because it was Footscray Savers. If it were Moorabbin, or Carrum Downs, or Narre Warren, or Ringwood, or Greensborough Savers, some other Richmond bastard would have found it and bought it in a heartbeat. So yep technically not 2020 premiership memorabilia but still part of my ongoing premiership celebrations! :D

View attachment 1004366

* I am in there all the time but haven’t been in post Covid

Anybody seen or know if they are doing a 2020 version of the "Yellow and Black" (2017), and "Against all odds" (2019) frames? I have the other 2 but am yet to see anything for 2020. I'll be a bit annoyed if they don't do one to complete the set!

[apologies if this has been asked/answered elsewhere!]

2017:

2019:
I have the same two as you, but I think they're just going with the 3 premierships one instead (so I got that).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back