Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 flags..... Embarrassing really.

Even more embarrassing when flogs like Carter cry and scream to get flags from the 1800’s VFA included just so they can be with the big clubs like Richmond, Hawthorn, Carlton and Collingwood.******* s**t fish minnows.

Modern era:
1967 Grand Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.
1969 1st Semi Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.
1980 2nd Semi Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.
2017 Qualifying Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.
2019 Preliminary Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.
2020 Grand Final v Geelong. Richmond premiership.

Here puss, puss.....:hearteyecat:

Please don’t list the margin of the 1969 encounter. It was x rated. 😂

we just broke our membership record

should be some quality melts off twitter and arsebook and shitstagran
Hasn't even been mentioned by media outside the club cause they are too salty to acknowledge that we are the biggest in the land

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't it amazing that dopey ass opp supporters still say s**t like that, hello pet memberships aren't allowed for ANY clubs tallies you literally can't make this s**t up.
They keep harping on about 3 gamers, i can't even see that on our website but I know most years when we have 3-4 home games left they make one final push to sell all membership packages.
I remember giving it back to an eagles poster stating that they too sell 3 game memberships as does every other club, PLUS the dubious eagles "waiting in the wings" membership which only costs $55, get this, they can add on 3 others in the family for $5 each, so $70 all up for 4 people LOL.

Isn't it amazing that dopey ass opp supporters still say sh*t like that, hello pet memberships aren't allowed for ANY clubs tallies you literally can't make this sh*t up.
They keep harping on about 3 gamers, i can't even see that on our website but I know most years when we have 3-4 home games left they make one final push to sell all membership packages.
I remember giving it back to an eagles poster stating that they too sell 3 game memberships as does every other club, PLUS the dubious eagles "waiting in the wings" membership which only costs $55, get this, they can add on 3 others in the family for $5 each, so $70 all up for 4 people LOL.
do the 3 others then get counted in their tally by the afl ?

Even more embarrassing when flogs like Carter cry and scream to get flags from the 1800’s VFA included just so they can be with the big clubs like Richmond, Hawthorn, Carlton and Collingwood.******* sh*t fish minnows.
Shows how delusional he really is, the VFA was a major rival to the then VFL, just look at the s**t Sheedy had to go through to get to Richmond as a prime example. Those flags will never be counted by the AFL & with good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back