• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port has 3.2 billion Chinese supporters.
[/
Good on you mate, the person was just vile.

Agreed with your regarding the comments about Geelong. My wife is from there and she says the same thing.
I have family from my Mums side in Geelong .. they certainly are a different breed … that’s all l’ll say 😁

As posted by TIA

So its pretty much confirmed now that we've been right all along in saying that the AFL hates us and has done everything in their power to see us fall.

When the court cases start in a few years, this board should send the salt mines to the club as evidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As posted by TIA

Just confirms what he have known for the whole year. Shafted every week. if this does not motivate the playing group and Dimma I don't know what will. What a sad organization the AFL is. Changed the rules, instruct umpires to shaft one club, over the top fines. Keep adding fuel to the fire.

I loved it during that commentary re that free kick on Grimes vs Himmelburg how Daisy Pearce says "it's part of the AFL crackdown on that sort of thing..." (or words to that effect).

Has anyone seen another one of those free kicks paid this year? This century?

I loved it during that commentary re that free kick on Grimes vs Himmelburg how Daisy Pearce says "it's part of the AFL crackdown on that sort of thing..." (or words to that effect).

AFL is a joke in your town.

Tom Hawkins drives a bloke head first into the turf and he suffers concussion...nothing. Sellwood last week goes in with a hip and shoulder and collects Taylor in the head while he's leaning over to pick up the ball. Nothing.

THAT'S the stuff they're supposed to be rubbing out. It's pathetic.

The AFL might just be the saltiest of them all, more than individual clubs. All this talk about Richmond being at war with the governing body…why the hell wouldn’t the club be furious at the AFL…THEY CHANGED THE RULES TO STOP US. All the recruiting, strategising, development and planning we had done better than every other club now has to be back pedalled and sets us back. The path we were on now has to be changed, which sets us back 1 year, 2 years, more? I hope the club are irate and I hope they say so clearly at some stage. Dimma has hinted at the rule changes being central to our drop off a number of times in pressers. Jonathan Brown said it during channel 7 commentary recently. It’s a fact. They changed the rules to stop our dominance.

And the guy who masterminded it comes from a rival club, changed the rules, then slunk back to the same club. That actually happened!

Now if the game looked better or was noticeably more engaging or exciting then I’d say fair enough and we just move on. But it just doesn’t. The stand rule is embarrassing. Gives the game a grade prep P.E. vibe. And the holding the ball rule is atrocious now. Looking at highlights from recent history, the tackler was getting fully rewarded for their efforts. The prior opportunity rule was clearer and the crowd can get really into the defensive efforts. It was exciting. Now the player with the ball just has to make an effort and even if it is an ineffective or Mickey Mouse disposal they get away with it. I can’t remember this rule being officially changed but the interpretation has radically changed in the space of a year. Now which team loses out the most if you don’t reward the tackler??? 🤔

The AFL might just be the saltiest of them all, more than individual clubs. All this talk about Richmond being at war with the governing body…why the hell wouldn’t the club be furious at the AFL…THEY CHANGED THE RULES TO STOP US. All the recruiting, strategising, development and planning we had done better than every other club now has to be back pedalled and sets us back. The path we were on now has to be changed, which sets us back 1 year, 2 years, more? I hope the club are irate and I hope they say so clearly at some stage. Dimma has hinted at the rule changes being central to our drop off a number of times in pressers. Jonathan Brown said it during channel 7 commentary recently. It’s a fact. They changed the rules to stop our dominance.

And the guy who masterminded it comes from a rival club, changed the rules, then slunk back to the same club. That actually happened!

Now if the game looked better or was noticeably more engaging or exciting then I’d say fair enough and we just move on. But it just doesn’t. The stand rule is embarrassing. Gives the game a grade prep P.E. vibe. And the holding the ball rule is atrocious now. Looking at highlights from recent history, the tackler was getting fully rewarded for their efforts. The prior opportunity rule was clearer and the crowd can get really into the defensive efforts. It was exciting. Now the player with the ball just has to make an effort and even if it is an ineffective or Mickey Mouse disposal they get away with it. I can’t remember this rule being officially changed but the interpretation has radically changed in the space of a year. Now which team loses out the most if you don’t reward the tackler??? 🤔

I wish I could like this 100 times. Nailed it.

seen plenty called...against us in the last year lol

So its pretty much confirmed now that we've been right all along in saying that the AFL hates us and has done everything in their power to see us fall.

When the court cases start in a few years, this board should send the salt mines to the club as evidence.

love how all my (and others) supposed "conspiracy theories" about us are slowly getting proven true already...

i thought we'd have to wait for some biographies in a few years

Last edited:
love how all my (and others) supposed "conspiracy theories" about us are slowly getting proven true already...

i thought we'd have to wait for some biographies in a few years
Hope it all comes out this off season so the AFL has to try cover it up by telling the umps to suck us off all next year and get rid of the shitty rules that were implemented to stop us.

Hope it all comes out this off season so the AFL has to try cover it up by telling the umps to suck us off all next year and get rid of the shitty rules that were implemented to stop us.

nothing will come out , the media Fawn over the rule changes and say how great they because they are lap dogs to the AFL

You see 100's of these every week (especially at the ground) & they are never paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back