• GWS

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope Stickers Hartlett gets pinged for another deliberate out of bounds which costs the puffers another GF spot. Faux tough guy. A Melbourne and Dogs GF would be about all i could stomach now
He isnt in the team right? Thats why theyre winning...

I hope Stickers Hartlett gets pinged for another deliberate out of bounds which costs the puffers another GF spot. Faux tough guy. A Melbourne and Dogs GF would be about all i could stomach now
1630936809125.png

Richmond was “very keen” to lure Port Adelaide vice-captain Hamish Hartlett the year before it claimed its droughtbreaking premiership.

The Power halfback was linked with the Tigers and Essendon during the 2016 trade period despite signing a five-year contract extension in 2015.

Hartlett said his relationship with Richmond’s recruiting boss Blair Hartley instigated talks which could have led to him becoming a Tigers premiership hero.

“Blair and I have always had a pretty good relationship and they were really keen,” he said. “But I just sort of said, ‘nah, look I want to honour my contract here at Port Adelaide, I want to turn into the player I think I can become and I want to have team success with this football club and football team.

“That was where it sort of ended.”

Hartlett said his Power teammates enjoyed reminding him of how close he came to being part of Richmond’s 2017 flag.

“The boys get stuck into me a little bit about it. They often say, ‘you could potentially be a two-time premiership player’,” he said on SEN SA.

“Then I always come back and say, ‘maybe in the VFL’, because I reckon I’d struggle to get in that team at the moment.”

A “proud Port Adelaide man”, Hartlett said he was glad he stayed in Adelaide despite missing out on the possibility of being part of Richmond’s two premierships in the past three seasons.

“There was a period of time where I had to explore things because my career at Port Adelaide at the time probably wasn’t going the way I wanted it to and the way the club wanted to either,” he said.

“It was always going to be difficult for me to leave Adelaide. I’m a pretty loyal guy to the footy club and obviously my friends and family here as well.”

View attachment 1228251

Hartlett said his Power teammates enjoyed reminding him of how close he came to being part of Richmond’s 2017 flag.

“The boys get stuck into me a little bit about it. They often say, ‘you could potentially be a two-time premiership player’,” he said on SEN SA.

To quote Bargearse: "That's a triple..."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1228251

Richmond was “very keen” to lure Port Adelaide vice-captain Hamish Hartlett the year before it claimed its droughtbreaking premiership.

The Power halfback was linked with the Tigers and Essendon during the 2016 trade period despite signing a five-year contract extension in 2015.

Hartlett said his relationship with Richmond’s recruiting boss Blair Hartley instigated talks which could have led to him becoming a Tigers premiership hero.

“Blair and I have always had a pretty good relationship and they were really keen,” he said. “But I just sort of said, ‘nah, look I want to honour my contract here at Port Adelaide, I want to turn into the player I think I can become and I want to have team success with this football club and football team.

“That was where it sort of ended.”

“Then I always come back and say, ‘maybe in the VFL’, because I reckon I’d struggle to get in that team at the moment.”

A “proud Port Adelaide man”, Hartlett said he was glad he stayed in Adelaide despite missing out on the possibility of being part of Richmond’s two premierships in the past three seasons.

“There was a period of time where I had to explore things because my career at Port Adelaide at the time probably wasn’t going the way I wanted it to and the way the club wanted to either,” he said.

“It was always going to be difficult for me to leave Adelaide. I’m a pretty loyal guy to the footy club and obviously my friends and family here as well.”

Poor journalism. Two time premiership player... That's 3 and a dynasty. Antonio banderas.

Cats fans are obsessed with us... Even in the wake of their worst loss in a long time.

Screenshot_20210912-010435_Chrome.jpg

How can somebody with 0 ******* engagement on his tweets get the verified tick

His choice of Peter Griffin as his profile picture is a wise choice, given how ugly his mug is...

Screenshot_20210912-010839_Chrome.jpg

Another one that can't handle the return of serve, as you can see in this thread.

The hypocrisy is real. Geelong have finished 1 place outside of finals more than any other team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back