List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the one hand it's very enjoyable to see Essendon imploding so magnificently.

On the other hand I lowkey think Daniher is a bit of a cowardly prick and made the decision to leave a long time ago but wouldn't come out and say it even behind closed doors to them. Which, while still funny in terms of Essendon being ****ed, is a pretty bitch move.

On the other hand I lowkey think Daniher is a bit of a cowardly prick and made the decision to leave a long time ago but wouldn't come out and say it even behind closed doors to them. Which, while still funny in terms of Essendon being f’ed, is a pretty b*tch move.
God bless him

Daniher is a RFA so Essendon could match the offer and Brisbane would be required to trade. Will/Can Essendon match?

Best possible scenario they match brissy say no thanks and they’re stuck with a player who doesn’t want to be there

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best possible scenario they match brissy say no thanks and they’re stuck with a player who doesn’t want to be there

If they match and a trade can’t be worked out, he has the option to decline the Essendon offer and enter the draft.

If they match and a trade can’t be worked out, he has the option to decline the Essendon offer and enter the draft.

Walk him to the psd

How does RFA work?

If Brisbane offer 700 for 5 and essendon match, Is Joe forced to stay at essendon for 5 years? that doesnt make sense,.

Daniher is a RFA so Essendon could match the offer and Brisbane would be required to trade. Will/Can Essendon match?
So, I don't think sign and trade is allowed per the CBA though I could be wrong. So it would have to be threatening to match to force a trade a la Dangerfield, rather than actually matching and going ahead with a trade after that.

How does RFA work?

If Brisbane offer 700 for 5 and essendon match, Is Joe forced to stay at essendon for 5 years? that doesnt make sense,.

If its like the NBA, Bris outlines the contract terms they offer (not sure if RFA signs anything) and Essendon choose whether ir not to match those terms.

This correct, experts?

On the other hand I lowkey think Daniher is a bit of a cowardly prick and made the decision to leave a long time ago but wouldn't come out and say it even behind closed doors to them. Which, while still funny in terms of Essendon being f’ed, is a pretty b*tch move.

Not so sure about this, which is why BBB got tapped up by * and agreed to contract terms mid year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back