News 2021 AAMI Community Series: Photos & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

O'Neils have done awesome with Adelaide. Hopefully more teams go with them in years to come. Colour of the jumpers are perfect

Ports guernsey looks horrible. All the numbers are different sizes. Dixon's 22 is tiny and Jonas's 1 is skinny like some sort of generic font. The KFC sits right up on the collar touching the top of the neck hole. Collar looks like a Tshirt collar and the bigger chevrons dont look right at all. Crows guernsey looks great although some players seem to have smaller numbers than others. Also i don't mind a tight 11 but their 11 is too tight.

Both port and crows guernsey seem to be a nice colour though. I like Macrons dark matte black. Its much better than ISCs shiny pinkish black Screenshot_20210307-162828_Kayo%20Sports.jpeg

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Will they wear this in season proper? Or will season proper have them in white shorts?

It’ll be white shorts normally. We’re only wearing blue shorts today because we’re the home team and the club decided last year that the home jumper is only to be worn in the Premiership season.

Does look good with navy shorts though. Adds to the 2005 heritage round vibe.

So I’m pretty sure Port are wearing retails today. Retails don’t have the KFC logo on them, but the 1870 has still been moved to the collar like the PIs will have. For today they’ve ironed KFC logos over the top of the 1870 on the collar because there isn’t enough room below it (and also iron on numbers obvs).

I love a contrast shorts combo - the crows yellow Guernsey plus Navy shorts is mint. Genuinely a nicer set up then their home kit.

Its unfortunate there's no way this set up would happen in the regular season - imagine this exact thing but with Port rocking the prison bars for the Showdowns as well. Would be an all time match up.

(Cheers Dwayne right on cue)

Absolutely love the Crows clash jumper but the umpires should be in white whenever they wear it.

The usual darker green umpiring strip for games where one team is wearing gold is a poor solution. The era of the umpires having a selection of many colours (white, red, blue, yellow, green) to pick from to maximise their contrast should be brought back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I kinda hope Adelaide don’t totally suck this year just so this jumper isn’t associated with dark times and therefore will be more likely to stick around for a long time

So I’m pretty sure Port are wearing retails today. Retails don’t have the KFC logo on them, but the 1870 has still been moved to the collar like the PIs will have. For today they’ve ironed KFC logos over the top of the 1870 on the collar because there isn’t enough room below it (and also iron on numbers obvs).
I could be wrong but I think ports retails have different collar. Kinda like a thicker, stiffer ISC/Puma style collar

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I kinda hope Adelaide don’t totally suck this year just so this jumper isn’t associated with dark times and therefore will be more likely to stick around for a long time
Probably already marked as "cursed" before the season has even started knowing our fans.

Gotta say, I reckon this is the most 'bush league' of all the back sponsors. Just hate how it doubles up at slightly different sizes, how the number isn't horizontally centred between the two, and that the red on white is quite jarring.

813822.jpg

Gotta say, I reckon this is the most 'bush league' of all the back sponsors. Just hate how it doubles up at slightly different sizes, how the number isn't horizontally centred between the two, and that the red on white is quite jarring.

813822.jpg

Fremantle’s top back sponsor also feels a hell of a lot bigger than anyone elses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back