Teams 2021 Fantasy - Rate My Preseason Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titch likely to miss.
And not 100% sure we will get 8 x 170k bench players - how much cash is left over?
Otherwise I like a lot of it! (Mainly just dislike your thug captain !!)

Thanks for your suggestion and don’t we all wish at one point or another that we had our time again ? he is as sorry as anyone else and will have to live with that tag forever

Current team:

DEF: Laird, Williams, McEvoy, Markov, Cumming, Ling (Koschitzke, Madden)
MID: Walsh, Taranto, Cerra, Angus Brayshaw, Rowell, Dow, Downie (Gulden, RCD)
RUC: Gawn, ROB (Flynn)
FWD: Dangerfield, Phillips, Caldwell, Daniher, Campbell, Rowe (Jones, Waterman)
Utility: E. Smith

Am thinking its too mid-pricey, or is that the vibe this season? May need to improve rookie options on the bench for cash considerations but not quite sure yet. Any thoughts on overall structure etc. extremely welcome!

Current team:

DEF: Laird, Williams, McEvoy, Markov, Cumming, Ling (Koschitzke, Madden)
MID: Walsh, Taranto, Cerra, Angus Brayshaw, Rowell, Dow, Downie (Gulden, RCD)
RUC: Gawn, ROB (Flynn)
FWD: Dangerfield, Phillips, Caldwell, Daniher, Campbell, Rowe (Jones, Waterman)
Utility: E. Smith

Am thinking its too mid-pricey, or is that the vibe this season? May need to improve rookie options on the bench for cash considerations but not quite sure yet. Any thoughts on overall structure etc. extremely welcome!

Gus and McEvoy is bold but I am similar in many ways.

Give us your worst.

Def: Lloyd, Laird, Williams, J Clark, Cummings, H Young (Highmore, Bianco)

Mid: Gaff, Danger, Taranto, Serong, Rowell, Campbell, S Berry, Downie (Jordon, Ralphsmith)

Ruck: Grundy, ROB (Flynn)

Fwd: Phillips, Caldwell, Daniher, Dow, Macrae, Rowe (Waterman, Kelly)

(E Smith)

Got $47k in the bank.

Gus and McEvoy is bold but I am similar in many ways.

I'll see if McEvoy starts in the ruck in their preseason match. If so, I reckon it's decent value relative to other defenders at 400k... but yeah I think helmet brayshaw is a step too far

any thoughts its hard with the lack of defensive rookies

Webster Young missing in defence

Sier

Phillips and Butters in the mids

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210303-200547_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20210303-200547_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 55
pre this weekend

Def: Laird, Stewart, Williams, H Young, L Young. A Pearce (Highmore, Gould)

Mid: Kelly, Mitchell, Brad Crouch, Taranto, Rowell, Pedlar, Phillips, F McRae (Berry, Gulden)

Ruck: Grundy, Witts (Flynn)

Fwd: Greene, Phillips, Lynch (Adel), Dow, Campbell, Henry (Rowe , Bergman)

(A Waterman)

23k left over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pre this weekend

Def: Laird, Stewart, Williams, H Young, L Young. A Pearce (Highmore, Gould)

Mid: Kelly, Mitchell, Brad Crouch, Taranto, Rowell, Pedlar, Phillips, F McRae (Berry, Gulden)

Ruck: Grundy, Witts (Flynn)

Fwd: Greene, Phillips, Lynch (Adel), Dow, Campbell, Henry (Rowe , Bergman)

(A Waterman)

23k left over
Stewart injured I think. Mitchell injured. Brad crouch suspended first 2 games. Obviously keep an eye on what rookies are named, lynch is a nice POD IMO - longer qtrs will suit him. But just remember he's playing in a struggling team and isn't getting any younger. You'd want him to average at least 90 at 600k which is on par with his best ever season. Maybe better options for cheaper? (Butters, Caldwell) then you might be able to get Toby Greene up to Danger

Stewart injured I think. Mitchell injured. Brad crouch suspended first 2 games. Obviously keep an eye on what rookies are named, lynch is a nice POD IMO - longer qtrs will suit him. But just remember he's playing in a struggling team and isn't getting any younger. You'd want him to average at least 90 at 600k which is on par with his best ever season. Maybe better options for cheaper? (Butters, Caldwell) then you might be able to get Toby Greene up to Danger

Thanks, I’ve got some work left to do until round 1.

Haven't seen anything on Stewart being injured (assuming that's Tom Stewart). Might have missed something there though...

Haven't seen anything on Stewart being injured (assuming that's Tom Stewart). Might have missed something there though...
Had a quad a few weeks ago, might be good to go now

Stewie Griffin is fine. I'm taking him over Mills now becuase you know exactly what you're gonna get

Hately playing reserves this week ....no certainty for R1 ...watch

Duncan is still injured with a calf IIRC ??

After last night, Short has to find a way into your side

Yeah saw that after I posted so just dropped him out.

Duncan out for Walsh, Hately out for a rookie and upgrading McInerney to O'Brien.

I really rate this team. Do find it fairly risky though with all those 170k blokes on your bench. Would want to have your fingers legs and nuts crossed each weekend that all the rookies are named. Hard to fault any of your premium selections!

I really rate this team. Do find it fairly risky though with all those 170k blokes on your bench. Would want to have your fingers legs and nuts crossed each weekend that all the rookies are named. Hard to fault any of your premium selections!

Cheers! Yeah you're probably right, would likely have to go Higgins down to say Campbell and spread that 300k out throughout my bench for playing options. Gawn to Grundy another option for more cash too, unsure on rucks still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back