2021 Formula One Season: Championship Decider Abu Dhabi - Verstappen Wins in a Controversial Race! 🏆 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

lolllll people complaining its rigged now...after the FIA helped MERC out all year. Don't forget they started helping MERC out with allowing HAM to unlap himself in Imola under a red flag....
Max has been up against it all year.
The fact he’s even close in a car that’s clearly slower is amazing.

Utter calamity.
Maxi wasn’t even behind Lewis to restart. Plus Lewis didn’t get a chance to pit? Knew as soon as the crash happened, race control we’re going to allow overlapping. It’s the finish they wanted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lolllll people complaining its rigged now...after the FIA helped MERC out all year. Don't forget they started helping MERC out with allowing HAM to unlap himself in Imola under a red flag....
The Lewis fanboys are so used to being looked after by the FIA that they're not used to being on the other end of a call. Their tears make this win so much sweeter.

Exactly what the commentator says

The finish has to be overturned.
How? What process could overturn the result? Genuine question, is there actually a process Mercedes could follow?

Bad decisions are bad decisions don't like either team or driver and that is a bad decision

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Utter calamity.
Maxi wasn’t even behind Lewis to restart. Plus Lewis didn’t get a chance to pit? Knew as soon as the crash happened, race control we’re going to allow overlapping. It’s the finish they wanted
Lewis had plenty of chance to put. They didn’t as he’d have lost track position.

thats big of lewis. i mean at least he has 7 others to comfort him but ******* hell this would burn like nothing
He said before the race that if he won this one, it would have been the best of them all. So yes, it would absolutely be burning inside him. How good!

That was classic bizarre f1 scenarios where being the leader made you the lower I had to laugh . Still its a season of those weird scenarios This is sport where the quickest fastest strongest dont win . The slowest cars crash and change a race . I can't help laughing how dumb this sport is some times

Congrats to Verstappen.... Finally someone beats Mercedes.
And all new rules next year..... Hopefully Ferrari can get some wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back