2021 Formula One Season: Championship Decider Abu Dhabi - Verstappen Wins in a Controversial Race! šŸ† šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 Post Race show always fun.

Gasly with some swearing and Will Buxton telling Sainz that he has been called to the stewards, leaving Carlos looking like he was about to vomit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So seb gets a call to see the stewards because of his t-shirt, Lewis must not have approved of it because his cause is the only one that F1 care about and he can do whatever he wants.

What was he wearing?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Quite a few drivers have been called up re LGBT tshirts/helmets/masks/shoes and it looks to be in relation to not taking them off the national anthem.

"Vettel wore a rainbow-colored t-shirt throughout the pre-race grid ceremonies with the words ā€œSame Loveā€ on it, having also worn rainbow shoes earlier this week as part of its support for the LGBTQ + community in Hungary.

Part of the FIA pre-race ceremony document states that drivers must ā€œtake off their t-shirtsā€ during the national anthem.

ā€œI heard it was because I left my shirt for the national anthem,ā€ Vettel said.

ā€œIā€™m happy if they disqualify me. They can do whatever they want with me, I donā€™t care. I would do it again. ā€œ

sebastian-vettel-zeigte-vor.jpg

Quite a few drivers have been called up re LGBT tshirts/helmets/masks/shoes and it looks to be in relation to not taking them off the national anthem.

"Vettel wore a rainbow-colored t-shirt throughout the pre-race grid ceremonies with the words ā€œSame Loveā€ on it, having also worn rainbow shoes earlier this week as part of its support for the LGBTQ + community in Hungary.

Part of the FIA pre-race ceremony document states that drivers must ā€œtake off their t-shirtsā€ during the national anthem.

ā€œI heard it was because I left my shirt for the national anthem,ā€ Vettel said.

ā€œIā€™m happy if they disqualify me. They can do whatever they want with me, I donā€™t care. I would do it again. ā€œ

sebastian-vettel-zeigte-vor.jpg
This is Hungary's government being pillocks. They're probably puting pressure on the FIA over this.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Really hope they aren't choosing which causes are allowed to be supported.

BTW I support both blm and lgbtq.

Vettel could be disqualified for not having enough fuel in his car after the race. Needs to be a litre nut they could only find 0.3. From my very basic understanding

What are they saying Lewis couldnt speak to his pit on the formation lap, when we clearly heard George talking to his?
Drivers can talk into the radio on the formation lap but the engineers arenā€™t allowed to.

I know itā€™s a rule, but gee somethings wrong when a driver gets disqualified because you canā€™t find 700mlā€™s of fuel, while a driver takes out all of his teammates competitors (I know itā€™s accidental), does damage to all of the spend caps basically handing them a massive advantage to his team mate and it gets a 5 grid spot penalty.

Red Bull are now an engine short with one car and the other has had so much spent on it because of Mercedes playing dodgem cars will have spend cap problems later in the year.

These 2 races will be remembered as the turning point when Hamilton and Mercedes win again and they get a world title after these two accidents while Vettel get disqualified because they couldnā€™t find enough fuel.

This is just feels so wrong.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back