NFL 2021 - NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw that and wondered if you knew something... I drafted that bastard in the 1st round back in the day. :mad:

Just RB desperation, saw a few weeks ago that he was likely to have chargers dropped due to settlement, still a decent long shot to make it back in the league I reckon.

Reminds me of when the Eagles paid a sh*t tone for Demarco Murray and were shocked when he didn't give them the same production he had for Dallas.
Hard to believe teams still haven’t worked it out, but as long as it’s the Steelers who * it up I couldn’t be happier

Ok AmericanCrow Im starting to see your point about Steelers fans. Some of the comments on a video about cutting DeCastro and picking up Turner are hilarious. So salty and delusional.

Miami fans equally as bad and in denial about Tua on another video GG.exe , why do support teams with such sensitive and delusional fan bases?

Miami fans equally as bad and in denial about Tua on another video GG.exe , why do support teams with such sensitive and delusional fan bases?
And Panthers fans weren't delusional and hysterical over Newton?
It's a common thing among all die-hard fans of all sporting teams.

And Panthers fans weren't delusional and hysterical over Newton?
It's a common thing among all die-hard fans of all sporting teams.

The most Important and knowledgeable one, me, wasn't, and that's all that matters.

Sports Illustrated's John Shipley reports Gardner Minshew is outplaying C.J. Beathard for the Jaguars' backup quarterback spot.
Though the team curiously won't commit to No. 1 pick Trevor Lawrence as their Week 1 starter, Shipley said Minshew is well ahead in the competition for QB2 duties in Jacksonville. He would be one of the league's better backup quarterbacks. Last year, Minshew saw improvement in nearly every statistical category, completing 66.1 percent of his passes and throwing 16 touchdowns to 11 interceptions in another lost season for the Jags. Minshew could be drafted in deeper superflex formats in case Urban Meyer's first year in the pros includes benching his generational quarterback.
RELATED:
SOURCE: SI.com
Jun 25, 2021, 11:06 AM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ProFootballTalk.com reports Aaron Rodgers could save $18.3 million in unearned signing bonus money and roster bonus money if he opts out of the 2021 season by July 2.
It's a new wrinkle in the NFL MVP's offseason saga, and one that should cause tremendous heartburn in the Packers' front office. An agreement between the league and the player's union struck this week grants "broad powers to all players to opt out of the 2021 season, regardless of whether they opted out in 2020 or whether they have been diagnosed with a higher-risk condition since October 1, 2020." Last year, dozens of players opted out of the season due to COVID-19 concerns. The Packers have been crystal clear that they will not trade Rodgers. He'll play for Green Bay or no one in 2021. Jordan Love, meanwhile, has taken almost all of the first-team reps in Green Bay offseason practices, making up for his lack of reps during the COVID-shortened 2020 offseason. Love under center this season would be a major hit to the fantasy value of all Packers skill position players.
RELATED:
SOURCE: ProFootballTalk.com
Jun 25, 2021, 8:20 AM ET

Sports Illustrated's John Shipley reports Gardner Minshew is outplaying C.J. Beathard for the Jaguars' backup quarterback spot.
Though the team curiously won't commit to No. 1 pick Trevor Lawrence as their Week 1 starter, Shipley said Minshew is well ahead in the competition for QB2 duties in Jacksonville. He would be one of the league's better backup quarterbacks. Last year, Minshew saw improvement in nearly every statistical category, completing 66.1 percent of his passes and throwing 16 touchdowns to 11 interceptions in another lost season for the Jags. Minshew could be drafted in deeper superflex formats in case Urban Meyer's first year in the pros includes benching his generational quarterback.
RELATED:
SOURCE: SI.com
Jun 25, 2021, 11:06 AM ET

Stunned to hear player x who is coincidentally on the trading block is tearing s**t up. Absolutely stunned.

Patrick Mahomes is 5th all time in passing yards in Chiefs history and has only played 3 years.

Josh Allen is 6th all time in Bills history and hasn't even played three full seasons. He'll be third or fourth in every major category by the end of this season.

14152 passing yards is a lot

That’d also be 7th on the 49ers (ironically right behind Smith) 7th on the Cowboys, 5th on the Colts, and 4th on the Dolphins

Chiefs have definitely not had a true franchise QB in nearly 5 decades (Montana was very good but basically playing on borrowed time, Smith was decent but wasn’t the guy) but NFL franchises don’t have many quarterbacks reach that 15000 passing mark

The episode debuted on Friday, and there’s an important post-script to Brady’s remarks: It’s a team he wouldn’t have played for.

“When I look back I’m like, there’s no f–king way I would’ve went to that team,” Brady said. “But they said they didn’t want me. I know what that means, I know what that feels like. And I’m gonna go f–k you up because of that.”

It’s well known that Brady wanted to sign with the 49ers, and it had been widely assumed that the “motherf–ker” to whom Brady was referring wasn’t former Patriots teammate Jimmy Garoppolo. Earlier this week, Colin Cowherd of FS1 — who previously has touted his texting relationship with 49ers G.M. John Lynch — said that the team to which Brady was referring is the Bears. If so, that makes the unnamed “motherf–ker” Mitchell Trubisky.

(That said, Cowherd also suggests that Brady would have been interested in Chicago, which doesn’t fit with Brady’s full comments.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back