2021 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 1: we can have lots of fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i can’t read it any other way but that people seem to think that Kornes is constantly referring to Tex. that’s not my experience and even in here it pops up every couple of months and posters act like it’s some kind of universal constant.
Yeah I don't think he's spewing a Tex-based variation of All work and no play make Jack a dull boy over and over

He says other stuff

Just nothing that registers anywhere (except with his one listener by the sounds of it) unless there's a Tex angle to it

I feel like people here are way more invested in Kane than Kane is with Tex.

I’m 50:50 on whether they buried the hatchet but decided to keep needling each other for the shits and giggles. Seeing Kane on the Sunday footy show made me think a bit differently of him. He gets a fair bit wrong and does love trying to highlight out failings, but I’m not convinced he’s as bad as I originally thought.

I feel like people here are way more invested in Kane than Kane is with Tex.
I have nfi why people even bother taking any notice of Kornes.

I have far more interesting people to follow.

I’m 50:50 on whether they buried the hatchet but decided to keep needling each other for the shits and giggles. Seeing Kane on the Sunday footy show made me think a bit differently of him. He gets a fair bit wrong and does love trying to highlight out failings, but I’m not convinced he’s as bad as I originally thought.
I reckon there’s genuine dislike there.

Unbelievable! On the ABC website, they give a list of 2021 local heroes, which includes Russell Ebert. The puff piece is written in the present tense, including "Mr Ebert told Radio Adelaide......" Surely a news organisation has the wit to tell us that he is unfortunately deceased?
Huh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And they won’t lose anyone of them
Jonas age wise maybe would be the only one of interest unless perhaps a team in red hot contention wanted to take a chance on Gray and/or Boak depending how they go this season..

Even Jonas getting long in the tooth.

Sam Hayes signed a 2 year extension, despite not having played a game and having 2 other quality rucks at the club, bag them all we want but they can retain players they want to keep.

Sam Hayes signed a 2 year extension, despite not having played a game and having 2 other quality rucks at the club, bag them all we want but they can retain players they want to keep.
What clubs are banging down the doors to get players who can’t get a game in their first 2 years of AFL?

Let’s wait to see how they go once the Vic clubs get into Butters and Derrsma.

I think you're making a bit more of this than need be.

What clubs are banging down the doors to get players who can’t get a game in their first 2 years of AFL?

Let’s wait to see how they go once the Vic clubs get into Butters and Derrsma.
Ummmm

Sam Hayes was recovering from an ACL sustained at training late 2018, played some really good footy in the SANFL late in 2019...and 2020 being what it was he was hardly likely to displace Lycett or the more experienced Ladhams in a contending team.

Sam Hates can play and obviously is being groomed for when Lycett finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back