Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread - PART II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moron in the crowd punched a police horse in the head today.

Just wish we could've seen the horse turn around and return the favour.

I read before he's been arrested - doubt anything serious comes of it unfortunately

Probably not 😡

Would've been good to see the horse kick him into a 2 week coma.
The horse had its chance, but clearly has better manners & is better behaved than some humans

Got no idea what that shows because some screenshot of a woman keeps cutting in over it.

The guy first hits/pushes the horse in the rump and when the horse turns around as would be a normal reaction, the guy then does the same to the head of the horse

Those defending his actions are saying he was simply pushing it away to stop it trampling him, but watching the video I can't see where or when he was going to be trampled. And if pushing something or someone away, don't you normal use an open palm rather than a fist?

The guy clearly initiates contact & doesn't make any effort to back away until after contact with the horse's head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
The guy first hits/pushes the horse in the rump and when the horse turns around as would be a normal reaction, the guy then does the same to the head of the horse

Those defending his actions are saying he was simply pushing it away to stop it trampling him, but watching the video I can't see where or when he was going to be trampled. And if pushing something or someone away, don't you normal use an open palm rather than a fist?

The guy clearly initiates contact & doesn't make any effort to back away until after contact with the horse's head
Bawls.
Neither video shows him "punching" the horse, or anything like it.
Which is not to say it did or didn't happen, but neither video shows any such thing.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong

Nup.

Dec 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-24-21-26-26-96.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-24-21-26-26-96.png
    399.6 KB · Views: 20
So you disagree that the guy initiates contact when he hit the horse in the rump - he could have walked away without hitting the horse in the first place and the rest doesn't happen

I have questions about him for just turning up in the first place.
And he looks so fearful of being trampled that after hitting the horse in the rump & it turns around, that he then stands his ground

Sorry but I don't buy into the idea that it was self preservation

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
So you disagree that the guy initiates contact when he hit the horse in the rump - he could have walked away without hitting the horse in the first place and the rest doesn't happen
It didn't happen.
He didn't punch a horse in the face.
You wished it happened. Your making up a story how it could've happened.
But it didn't.

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
And he looks so fearful of being trampled that after hitting the horse in the rump & it turns around, that he then stands his ground

Sorry but I don't buy into the idea that it was self preservation
He didn't "hit the horse in the rump" in that video, either; he simply put his arm up when the copper swung the horse's rump towards him.

Dec 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
I can't help you mate. Showed you a video that proves he didn't punch it in the face.
I guess your just going to have to roll with it.

You did, but like I said, you can't see anything on that video because it's constantly interrupted by a flashing screen of some woman.

Anyhow, he's got the IQ of a soggy biscuit either way imo.

Dec 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
So it's all bullshit. But anyhow? Ahhh don't worry.

Didn't say that at all. Simply said the video you supplied is unwatchable, so it hasn't changed my perception at this point.

And yep, I think he's a socket short of a full set just for being there.

We see it differently, that's all. Doesn't ruffle my feathers any. Be dull if everyone agreed on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back