Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Lol watching Wife Swap right now.

Brb getting my tubes tied.

/inb4utoooldanyway
That was a good show. Used to watch it. And there was an Aussie wife swap too.
I've wanted to get the snip for ages but am too much of a tight arse.
Should just do it though.

Catsnlakers

Even Hank Moody is in awe of Geelong!
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
L.A Angels, Anaheim Ducks & M.Stars
Have found a pissa of a show on Netflix.....Bonding....Extremely funny & not for youngsters 😂

Do the wives have to sleep in the same bed as the other partner too?

That could make for some awkward moments when they go back to their actual partner if they do.

Good q, but i srsly doubt it. Even in houses with limited space. They would not be sleeping in the same bed as the husband

Good q, but i srsly doubt it. Even in houses with limited space. They would not be sleeping in the same bed as the husband
I remember one US episode where the new wife had to physically dress the husband everyday - it was her job to wake him up and get him dressed

Surely that's a bit weird for a "grown" man to require someone else to get them dressed

I remember one US episode where the new wife had to physically dress the husband everyday - it was her job to wake him up and get him dressed

Surely that's a bit weird for a "grown" man to require someone else to get them dressed

Wasn't Donald Trump was it? :p

I thought it was bernstein bears?
I really have no recollection of it, but apparently there's some conspiracy that they were spelt one way and at some stage over more recent times the spelling changed

I got a feeling he may have been an (ex?) Army guy, the house was run like it's a military institute and other BS

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
It’s amazing that the man who essentially banned slavery is being whitewashed from history, and called racist.

Yesterday i heard an LA public school was shutting their gifted students program, cause there were too many white kids in it. So instead of working to improve the black kids to a higher level, they are actually dumbing down the gifted kids to bring them down to the lower kids level. Genius.

Of course he is. The only country that actually fought a war over slavery, and the guy who passed legislation to free them too.

The ignorance of these lunatics is truly impressive. For starters, slavery had existed everywhere for centuries, millenia even. Everyone took part in it; everyone suffered from it. It started way, way before it became an issue in the US, and it continued FOR OVER A CENTURY after the Civil War ended.

Trivia question: Who was the last country to ban slavery?
Answer: Mauritania, 1980.
Tip: Don't ask what colour the people are there or what religion they practice.

Don't expect these cretins to be able to find it on a map either.

Let's be honest, considering that her arrival to Florida dress looked like she grabbed curtains from the Whitehouse to wear before leaving, not sure she's someone I'd be trusting to ensure others were properly dressed

1614858355760.jpeg

Nov 12, 2002
AFL Club
Geelong
Wonder who this is referring to. Nothing untoward happened, but it certainly wouldn't be a good look, especially with what's been happening recently...

Surely that's irrelevant though, morality is at stake here.

There's no name, no location, and the anonymous word of an anonymous user. Approaching someone is undoubtedly a heinous crime.

You get the torches and I'll get the pitchforks.

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Surely that's irrelevant though, morality is at stake here.

There's no name, no location, and the anonymous word of an anonymous user. Approaching someone is undoubtedly a heinous crime.

You get the torches and I'll get the pitchforks.
Yeah, people are full of s**t. Fair chance it didn't even happen.
Like that guy tweeting about Collingwood or that cafe owner offering 5 grand for a job.
Many are extra full of s**t ATM

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Of course he is. The only country that actually fought a war over slavery, and the guy who passed legislation to free them too.

The ignorance of these lunatics is truly impressive. For starters, slavery had existed everywhere for centuries, millenia even. Everyone took part in it; everyone suffered from it. It started way, way before it became an issue in the US, and it continued FOR OVER A CENTURY after the Civil War ended.

Trivia question: Who was the last country to ban slavery?
Answer: Mauritania, 1980.
Tip: Don't ask what colour the people are there or what religion they practice.

Don't expect these cretins to be able to find it on a map either.
There are 40 million people in slavery at the moment.
Not many care about them or are outraged at the leaders of those countries.
Its so ridiculous. Why ban history anyway?
It always repeats. We'll learn nothing.

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
There are 40 million people in slavery at the moment.
Not many care about them or are outraged at the leaders of those countries.
Its so ridiculous. Why ban history anyway?
It always repeats. We'll learn nothing.
I was going to say the same thing. That slavery still exists in many places. Doesn’t stop stupid people claiming slavery has been abolished though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back