Trades 2021 Round 14 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've never heard of those blokes but will rush at least 1 straight in if they get a gig.

Can't afford Downie by $5k if I get Whit and Houston so hopefully he's not an in lol
Bramble was taken in the supplementary period (is that what it is called)

Saunders was taken in the Draft last year, very exciting and doesn't mind a tackle probably not great scoring potential.

Downie seems to have taken a while to adapt to VFL level so not sure his scoring will be as great as we hope but could be one of those players that looks better at the higher level.

Bramble was taken in the supplementary period (is that what it is called)

Saunders was taken in the Draft last year, very exciting and doesn't mind a tackle probably not great scoring potential.

Downie seems to have taken a while to adapt to VFL level so not sure his scoring will be as great as we hope but could be one of those players that looks better at the higher level.
I've starred both the first 2 as I'll forget their names in 15 minutes. Will keep an eye out. Hopefully one gets a gig.

I’d much rather Houston I think. Will get that midfield time on occasions, gets plenty of easy +6 work off the HB. I think he’s a 95 keeper from here imo

Haynes was pushing up on the wing on occasion, but may be because it was just North.

The other one to watch out for is Brockman possibly coming back, Morris has been sub/emergency a few times now and has offered absolutely nothing so Brockman could be a like for like replacement for anyone with a trash enough team to still be holding him (me).

Ideally 2 playing rookies and 2 super premiums in.
That is the problem that I didn’t articulate very well in an earlier post. It would be nice to make four trades and give myself 20 or 21 players this round but all the good rookie options are on a bye.

I didn’t bring them in previously because they would be missing this game.

In the end I would have been better off with Amartey, Foley/Edwards and their good scores last round since they probably come in this week because of a lack of options elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other one to watch out for is Brockman possibly coming back, Morris has been sub/emergency a few times now and has offered absolutely nothing so Brockman could be a like for like replacement for anyone with a trash enough team to still be holding him (me).
Feels like Brockman has been teased to play since the 2020 byes. Lol 😂

Can do this if there is at least 1 170k rook named and field 18 (with only 4 rookies on field). Can do 19 with two 170k named and 20 if Reeves hurts Ceglar at training.

Out:
Byrnes
Poulter
Sharp
H.Jones

In:
Neale
Houston
Rook
Rook

I am not huge on Houston but if I did this my round 15 team could have only 1 rook.

Last edited:
OR

Markov - Houston
Brockman - Garcia (170k) rookie
Jordan - Wines
Poulter - Hunter

Which one would be better ??

Think option B - Houston more likely to either be a keeper or get you to one for minimal cost compared to Haynes and Wines is currently a good option as well. If you are relying on Garcia - that's probably not a good idea...

Here’s one from left field. If Reeves isn’t back, Cegs @ 500k for 2 weeks then up to Grundy. Could you do it?

Up against Draper this week who hasn’t played in 3 months then Flynn/Briggs with any luck.
Gross*

*whats his BE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back