Not open for further replies.
15 minutes to decide.

Burgess to Connolly
Hind to Grundy

Or
Treacy to sharp
Hind to Pendles (Grundy next week)

Second one means no fwd cover.

Amart should be safe right - named on field?!

Is Treacy on your field if you go Option 1?
If so then go Option 2. Amarty should be fine being named on field.

Connolly every chance to not even make the squad so thats a pick in the dark atm.

Plus Burgess might be a handy emergency tonight for the loop? Sole ruck just about.. maybe he can churn out a 70?

Okay. Trade question for you all.
1. Hunter (10% owned) this week, Grundy next means I can trade out only rookies. All rooks off-field.
2. Zorko (15% owned) this week, Grundy next means I need to trade out Harmes in place of a rook, leaving a rook onfield for an extra week.

Hunter is Mr Consistent so shouldn't fluctuate in price too much if I want him later. Zorko OTOH feels like he'll be too pricey after this weekend.

Which option folks?

Last edited:

Quick question, novice question .....can you a trade after the round commences

Need to see who plays out of Max Lynch or Macrae ....otherwise it's finger in the air :cryv1:
Yep. As long as none of the trades involve players that have... errr... played.

Is Treacy on your field if you go Option 1?
If so then go Option 2. Amarty should be fine being named on field.

Connolly every chance to not even make the squad so thats a pick in the dark atm.

Plus Burgess might be a handy emergency tonight for the loop? Sole ruck just about.. maybe he can churn out a 70?

Nah Treacy is on my bench. Bit if I trade him no bench cover.

My defence is stacked so can’t loop Burgess, but he should hopefully rise a bit in cash at least.

Leaning towards 2 as well. But having no fwd cover (F.Macrae but doubt he plays) will make me nervous all weekend haha

TedDougChris What do you make of the dogs team? Who stays in and who goes out? Garcie at 170k is still ripper value in my eyes especially with the Treloar news

Just had a quick look on the Dogs board, most rate Garcia as a lock to play this week - but I can't be more certain than that....

Is anyone interested by Matt Kennedy as a smokie?

I think I'm going to lock in Hind to Danger as my first trade, then thinking of 1 of the following for the 2nd:
1. Safe: ROB to Grundy (get a keeper that I will want at some stage, but maybe 15-20 point increase).
2. Safe: Harmes to Adams or Crisp (maybe a 20-25 point increase)
3. High risk: Alec Waterman to Matt Kennedy, takes final rook (Bianco or Newcombe) off field. Could be a +40 point increase if Kennedy is a 90 guy as per his last 2 games since returning. Named on the ball in the team sheets.

Thoughts?

Is anyone interested by Matt Kennedy as a smokie?

I think I'm going to lock in Hind to Danger as my first trade, then thinking of 1 of the following for the 2nd:
1. Safe: ROB to Grundy (get a keeper that I will want at some stage, but maybe 15-20 point increase).
2. Safe: Harmes to Adams or Crisp (maybe a 20-25 point increase)
3. High risk: Alec Waterman to Matt Kennedy, takes final rook (Bianco or Newcombe) off field. Could be a +40 point increase if Kennedy is a 90 guy as per his last 2 games since returning. Named on the ball in the team sheets.

Thoughts?
Kennedy looks good gets injured, rinse repeat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doch has to go and I also need to trade P.Hunter so I can bench Amartey and bring in a fwd

Option A
Doch to Danger
P.Hunter to JDG

Option B
Doch to Newman
P.Hunter to Bailey Smith

Thoughts?

Those are the options that leave me fielding no rookies on field. If Connolly gets named, then I could get him but I would then have to field him.
I wish I just got Sharp tonight, then I could have afforded to bring in Zorko :(

Doch has to go and I also need to trade P.Hunter so I can bench Amartey and bring in a fwd

Option A
Doch to Danger
P.Hunter to JDG

Option B
Doch to Newman
P.Hunter to Bailey Smith

Thoughts?

Those are the options that leave me fielding no rookies on field. If Connolly gets named, then I could get him but I would then have to field him.
I wish I just got Sharp tonight, then I could have afforded to bring in Zorko :(
If you’ve already got a few of the top DEF and MID guys then I’d go option B.

Otherwise, option A gets you a potential top 6 FWD for the rest of the year. JDG is a gamble but so is Bailey Smith I suppose

Obviously the mighty, struggling Tigers will be battling to beat anyone at the moment, so one, maybe two spots in the eight are up for grabs. I've just put a bet on the Saints to make it at $13. They are as good as Ess, GWS and Freo and their ruck division looks impressive to me. It is also the reason why I was happy to wait until next week to bring Grundy in.

These trades are locked in. Quite happy to hold Neale if he doesn't play.

Trades r16.png

Currently ranked around 3.5k

Need something to spark a late season surge. Looking for a forward under 710k (but would prefer to save some cash to upgrade Phillips next week.)

Current FWD premos Kelly, Hall, Hunter

Danger safe bat?
Toby Greene exciting pick
Isaac Smith, does he cop a rest?
Fyfe, don't think I can trust his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back