Trades 2021 Round 16 Fantasy Trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connolly IN changes things now

A) I can either get Danger + JDG now and get all rookies off the ground.
But this leaves me with JDG for potentially multiple weeks which is scary

B) Get Connolly + uber premo (Bont, Zorko, Lyons).
This means I field one of Connolly, Bianco, Newcombe or Bramble this week.

I'm leaning towards option B now. JDG could be a massive fail. Danger BE still 111 so he can wait a week.

Have settled on:

Docherty - Newman
Hind - Grundy

Was debating Newman v Ridley all week and settled on NN. Williams out this week tipped it to him but I think they'll probably average the same from here on out.

Hind-Grundy still leaves me with two rookies on field (Amartey and Poulter at F5-F6) but I would rather take the hit and prevent losing more cash on Hind, which will make it easier to upgrade both of them in the next two weeks.

Have settled on:

Docherty - Newman
Hind - Grundy

Was debating Newman v Ridley all week and settled on NN. Williams out this week tipped it to him but I think they'll probably average the same from here on out.

Hind-Grundy still leaves me with two rookies on field (Amartey and Poulter at F5-F6) but I would rather take the hit and prevent losing more cash on Hind, which will make it easier to upgrade both of them in the next two weeks.
Exact same trades as me. Looked further into Newman today and saw he averaged 104 after the bye in 2019, has good scoring ability and Docherty being out definitely helps him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright Titch is in, Hope Hind bombs tonight as he is being traded, will make me happier that I ditched him.

I was considering looping Hind thats how unsure I am about him so makes sense for me to trade him out, Highmore hopefully outscores him seeing as my oppo got kissed with a Burgess 88

Alright Titch is in, Hope Hind bombs tonight as he is being traded, will make me happier that I ditched him.

I was considering looping Hind thats how unsure I am about him so makes sense for me to trade him out, Highmore hopefully outscores him seeing as my oppo got kissed with a Burgess 88
I think 80% of us hope Hind bombs tonight. Heā€™s gunna go massive.

Hind to danger, ROB to Grundy.

not overly adventurous but need to keep a trade up my sleeve in case Neale is out. Hopefully get some early news if heā€™s out in which case heā€™s going straight to Oliver.

Exact same trades as me. Looked further into Newman today and saw he averaged 104 after the bye in 2019, has good scoring ability and Docherty being out definitely helps him

It makes perfect logical sense to bring in Newman, agreed. And as we all know, AFL Fantasy is a perfectly logical, fair and predictable game.

Last decision is to go Whitfield or Oliver?

No deboar means Oliver could go big but has been down the past few weeks or just get Whit while I can
As a recent owner of both 1 Iā€™m in love with and 1 is causing me great distress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back