Trades 2021 Round 17 Fantasy Trades.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s everyone running with at D6, M8, R2 and F6 out of curiosity?
I’ve currently got Haynes, Yeo, Amartey and Hind. Not actually to disappointed with that, Haynes and Hind need to go soonish but I want one of them to go to Grundy next week hopefully
Newman, Newc, Grundy and Hind.
Not terrible but not great either.

I’ve currently got Haynes, Yeo, Amartey and Hind. Not actually to disappointed with that, Haynes and Hind need to go soonish but I want one of them to go to Grundy next week hopefully

Haynes, Yeo, Gawn/Grundy, Amartey.

Currently ranked 200 and cash is scarce. Tossing up the following 3 combos, which are in order of my current preference. The 2nd option is tempting as I think Newman will outperform Cumming for the remainder of the year, if Ash is in the side.

Option 1
Madden to 170k rook
Amartey to de Goey

Option 2
Cumming to Newman
Amartey to Kennedy

Option 3
Laird to Newman
Amartey to Danger

Haynes, Sharp, Grundy, Amartey

Markov, Telly, Gawn/Grundy, Hind. Hoping to upgrade Markov/Hind over the nxxt fortnight to a couple ubers. I think if you've got your rookies off the field by this point then you're dong well considering the year it's been

Harmes (to Newman this week)
Sharp
ROB
Hind

Newman, Sharp, Grundy, Pendles/Amartey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why you lack confidence given about 85% of Kelly's scores this season are above everyone but yeo's last score.
Kelly has shown no proof of being anything greater than a 95 type player throughout his career.
Yeo however has shown a season long ceiling of 105 is possible, and was going at over 100 in his last full season.

Kelly has shown no proof of being anything greater than a 95 type player throughout his career.
Yeo however has shown a season long ceiling of 105 is possible, and was going at over 100 in his last full season.
Yeo is also still on a minutes restriction and has pushed through OP all season, and is more expensive.

Currently ranked 200 and cash is scarce. Tossing up the following 3 combos, which are in order of my current preference. The 2nd option is tempting as I think Newman will outperform Cumming for the remainder of the year, if Ash is in the side.

Option 1
Madden to 170k rook
Amartey to de Goey

Option 2
Cumming to Newman
Amartey to Kennedy

Option 3
Laird to Newman
Amartey to Danger

Great rank

Option 1 for me

Haynes-Newcomb/Edwards-RO'B-JDG

Haynes > Newman next week
Newcomb > Neale the week after

Markov, Bailey Smith, Grundy, De Goey
All probably need to be upgraded (besides grun-dog) along with Harmes and Ridley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back