List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love ya mate but this is ****ing awful. Put it away and go do some weights or flick on the webcam or something.

Doedee and Chayce Jones? Is carb depletion messing you around and you read it as "A 21yo Andrew McLeod and a 22yo Mark Riccuitto?"

If we offered pick #4, Luke McDonald and Bonar to the crows last year for pick #1 they'd have reported us to the AFL for smoking too much wacky sh*t.

Stop it. Stop it immediately.

I was banging on about the backline a few weeks ago but didn't mean let's give up the next potential Michael Voss to see if we can get ourselves the next John Baird and Kasey Green.

lol you stop it, besmirching my good name😉

And haha - Do a Doe a Doedee is a bloody good footballer and Jones well the Counting Crows wrote a song about him, or that might have been about Corey Jones. yes think it was.

Look I am not saying it will happen as I unfortunately have no say in who we draft, history though would tell us picks 20-40 aint flash ever. In reality we should abandon them and take more rookie and late draft selections.
Yes I know we got Walker, Nielson, Durdin, Vickers, Clark, Hibberd , Wagner etc.

And again the beauty of it all is we clearly recognise our backline is putrid. TD would be our best injured back by a mile if he joined us. Time will tell and again I no nothing about all of this, just some text messages. And no not my mate at the club.

lol you stop it, besmirching my good name😉

And haha - Do a Doe a Doedee is a bloody good footballer and Jones well the Counting Crows wrote a song about him, or that might have been about Corey Jones. yes think it was.

Look I am not saying it will happen as I unfortunately have no say in who we draft, history though would tell us picks 20-40 aint flash ever. In reality we should abandon them and take more rookie and late draft selections.
Yes I know we got Walker, Nielson, Durdin, Vickers, Clark, Hibberd , Wagner etc.

And again the beauty of it all is we clearly recognise our backline is putrid. TD would be our best injured back by a mile if he joined us. Time will tell and again I no nothing about all of this, just some text messages. And no not my mate at the club.

Haha TAO - If we are incapable of landing quality in 20-40 (which all the successful clubs are able to do), then I think we should consider replacing our recruiters before getting rid of all these picks for sh**men like Chayce Jones.

Time will tell and again I no nothing about all of this, just some text messages. And no not my mate at the club.

If it helps I got a text the other day saying we'd put a bonanza in front of Ben King last week. People like texting North fans around this time of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1234857

Not to mention he is absolute ball butcher and has not kicked on at all.

I like it. That's a North Melbourne player if I ever saw one.

Comes out in year 1 or 2 and has all the supporters salivating.

Immediately raises the bat in salute to mark the beginning of his gradual erosion into the football abyss.

I really thought we had the non-achiever market cornered for the last 10 years. But good to see SPP's career trajectory. He's a NMFC brother from another mother.

Old enough to share a drink at the footy - that's the main thing:)

Good work kid! I'm 30 years your senior but a junior compared to come I get the feeling!
My shout🤝🤝

I like it. That's a North Melbourne player if I ever saw one.

Comes out in year 1 or 2 and has all the supporters salivating.

Immediately raises the bat in salute to mark the beginning of his gradual erosion into the football abyss.

I really thought we had the non-achiever market cornered for the last 10 years. But good to see SPP's career trajectory. He's a NMFC brother from another mother.
It is almost Bastinac-like, but even Basti was a better player than ye olde Pepper.

no chol.. Hopefully we're actually going after someone worth while in the trade period.

If it helps I got a text the other day saying we'd put a bonanza in front of Ben King last week. People like texting North fans around this time of the year.

At days end it gives us somethings to discuss and that's especially important during these gawd awful shite times is not a bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back