Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

I see you've stumbled upon the working title of my autobiography.
Should be the title.

The working title would be Ive Always Said That or something to do with hats

If your identical twin wrote your autobiography, would it qualify as an autobiography?
I had the best comeback ever to this until I realised it was terrible and didn’t make sense. Even to me

Is it about David Jason?
Mostly, but the interesting bits are about how I’m going to move house in a week to a house two doors down and there is about 7 metres between our front doors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 800-900 words, how are you feeling about the move?
Resigned but kind of pleased. I like the house I’m in but the owner has really not cared for it and has been a dick throughout in delaying on repairs and so forth. Skinflint of the worst kind and the worst owner I have ever encountered. Great house though. Old Victorian job messed up with his s**t fittings and 20 years of thinking that repairs involve sticking a random piece of wood in some space. I’m glad he is selling though. The house wants some real love.

By chance the house two doors down came up for rent right when the owner of this one announced that he will sell. It’s bizarre though. It’s part of the same strip of identical terraces so I’m basically moving into the same house only freshened up a bit with paint and some blinds on the windows that face full west. Also even more storage! I have a crazy number of books and while I’ve culled lots, I have to keep this lot. Shifting books and old DVDs of stuff you can’t stream, and CDs, is always the biggest job of my moves. The furniture is piss easy in comparison.

Was that 800? Feels like it

Anyone have much knowledge on the NBN and internet speeds? ie why one device is telling me I am getting 400mbs per second and two others are at 40mbs?
read homer simpson GIF

Sorry no.

Anyone have much knowledge on the NBN and internet speeds? ie why one device is telling me I am getting 400mbs per second and two others are at 40mbs?
Are they all WiFi or one connected with Ethernet? Ethernet connection would generally be faster; with WiFi things like distance from router, walls etc can affect speed ande signal I.e. closer to router will be faster. Might also depend on the device, newer can probably get faster speeds with better hard/software

Are they all WiFi or one connected with Ethernet? Ethernet connection would generally be faster; with WiFi things like distance from router, walls etc can affect speed ande signal I.e. closer to router will be faster. Might also depend on the device, newer can probably get faster speeds with better hard/software
Homer Simpson Nerd GIF

Helpful though.

Nah both WiFi

Got a nbn upgrade and a new modem that should run at 220mbs sec min

Everything is running at about 45mbs seconds except my work laptop is claiming it's at 450mbs sec which seems odd

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Nah both WiFi

Got a nbn upgrade and a new modem that should run at 220mbs sec min

Everything is running at about 45mbs seconds except my work laptop is claiming it's at 450mbs sec which seems odd

Strange. My nbn is capped at 50mbps and I regularly get 52-53 when I do a speed test.

Strange. My nbn is capped at 50mbps and I regularly get 52-53 when I do a speed test.
So was mine but I upgraded plans and had the fibre optics or some s**t worked on on Friday

No difference though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back