Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to say something because i want my permissions goneski so i can set up a new thread i have an interested thread coming soon
I've just followed you mate. I look forward to your next thread.

Need to say something because i want my permissions goneski so i can set up a new thread i have an interested thread coming soon
This poster understands the purpose of this thread :whitecheck:

How about you tell me interested thread and I'll post it.

Say something else and you’re nearly there

Proper Gander I was just reading a post that you're quoted in and realised that if you swap the first letters of your name you get Groper Pander.

Sounds a little inappropriate really.

I do also always read ThePuppetMaster's name as TheMuppetPaster.

That storm team for a couple years that had GI, Smith, Cronk, Slater and Folau was so damn fun
When I used to play poker I played with a few of the Storm players at Crown regularly, Dave Kidwell was the one id play with a lot but Billy Slater would play a bit too. Dave was a pleasure to be around, really nice guy.

Lol that's a maori. Nice people if you're nice to them lol
That was Mason's own fault, was mouthing off at them while they were doing the haka. I hated Mason so was happy to see him get smashed. 😂

That was Mason's own fault, was mouthing off at them while they were doing the haka. I hated Mason so was happy to see him get smashed. 😂
Man the world got soft so fast. That was applauded then, these days James Sicily gets a week for kicking a fly off a blokes leg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man the world got soft so fast. That was applauded then, these days James Sicily gets a week for kicking a fly off a blokes leg
I saw Slobbo's meltdown about how "dirty" it was on YouTube. What a bombers nuffy.

I saw Slobbo's meltdown about how "dirty" it was on YouTube. What a bombers nuffy.
I've don't think I've seen someone so regularly fail to hide his bias more than Slobbo, it's like he doesn't even try anymore. That said him getting the whole back page of the sun to defend the Essendon 34 throughout the drug saga made him way more apparent than others

Proper Gander I was just reading a post that you're quoted in and realised that if you swap the first letters of your name you get Groper Pander.

Sounds a little inappropriate really.

I do also always read ThePuppetMaster's name as TheMuppetPaster.
I’d never noticed this.

And until now, only a select section of the dyslexics sub group of Bigfooty would have noticed either.

Threw a stick like I've done a million times for my pup but this time it stood on its end as he got to it and stabbed him in the back on the throat. Poor bloke didn't know what to do when it first happened.

Fortunately it looks like he wont need surgery but I'm really annoyed with myself as I always say 'I shouldn't throw them as it can be dangerous.'

Threw a stick like I've done a million times for my pup but this time it stood on its end as he got to it and stabbed him in the back on the throat. Poor bloke didn't know what to do when it first happened.

Fortunately it looks like he wont need surgery but I'm really annoyed with myself as I always say 'I shouldn't throw them as it can be dangerous.'
What a weird, freak thing to happen. I hope he is okay.

I guess it is tennis balls and Kong toys from now

What a weird, freak thing to happen. I hope he is okay.

I guess it is tennis balls and Kong toys from now
I've got a kids sized sherrin slightly deflated. Pup loves it and kicking the footy is more fun than throwing a ball.

I've got a kids sized sherrin slightly deflated. Pup loves it and kicking the footy is more fun than throwing a ball.
Got a footy for him to. The irony is I had his favourite ball in my pocket. After a walk/dog park we normally throw a stick then he lays and chews it then he chases the birds at the park across from where we live. Won't be throwing it again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back