Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

What's this about? Much? The West Aus article is paywalled.

Can't read it but probably the articles she wrote about Goodwin around the Grand Final and When Bartlett got outed by the board last year.

From memory, Caro's main point was that Bartlett wanted to sack Goody and the rest of the board did not, so they picked Goodwin over Bartlett.

what??? I fn love Ben Simons, how could you not?

campaigner just made like 30 million aud by doing absolutely nothing but staying home and playing nintendo games.

“That’s the american dream, fellow! well ain’t it?”

He’s a fn hero in my book.

Guys a laughingstock in both countries. He’ll do best to become a hermit, or find a third country to enjoy his millions in.

Guys a laughingstock in both countries. He’ll do best to become a hermit, or find a third country to enjoy his millions in.
Laughing stock... yeah right laughing ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK maybe!!!!

He's due to earn another 78 million US dollars in the next two seasons to do what, pretend he has back pain? campaigner won't even be 28 years old by then.

LOL I didn't even have a job until I was 30. I can't believe people are criticising him. He's kicking arse.
* what everyone says about having pride in your job or whatever about showing grit and determination and trying really hard and being sporty and stuff. * that.

Money money money money money money.

He's due to earn another 78 million US dollars in the next two seasons to do what, pretend he has back pain? campaigner won't even be 28 years old by then.

LOL I didn't even have a job until I was 30. I can't believe people are criticising him. He's kicking arse.
fu** what everyone says about having pride in your job or whatever about showing grit and determination and trying really hard and being sporty and stuff. fu** that.

bitch can retire right now and never work another minute in his life while living the best life.

I love Simmons

0% chance he gets paid his full contract without ever stepping on the court again.

Only you are legendary enough to pull that off Toump.

fu** what everyone says about having pride in your job or whatever about showing grit and determination and trying really hard and being sporty and stuff. fu** that.

Lol, the dude wins tattslotto every two weeks for doing nothing.

Ben Simmons is a ******* w***er who deserves not a single cent for anything he's done. Everything wrong with every campaigner these days and shows with the campaigners liking him. You can't even gather the stones to play basketball you're lucky you're tall cause your failing as a man. * the campaigner

Ben Simmons is a ******* w*er who deserves not a single cent for anything he's done. Everything wrong with every campaigner these days and shows with the campaigners liking him. You can't even gather the stones to play basketball you're lucky you're tall cause your failing as a man. fu the campaigner
Your posts are becoming devoid of emotion, Kent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well said Gordon!

1651223658510.jpeg

Busted my ribs again today falling off my bike. Bloody sick of it.

Can someone give me a Ben Simons payday so I can pay someone else to fall off my bike and hurt themselves?

Busted my ribs again today falling off my bike. Bloody sick of it.

Can someone give me a Ben Simons payday so I can pay someone else to fall off my bike and hurt themselves?
Again?

You’re a silly sausage. Everyone knows not to get on a bike unless you’re paid for it.

Oh yeah - expanding on this now. Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Ringo's crap and Her Majesty are just awful in what is otherwise one of my all-time favourite albums.

Something was really wrong with Paul McCartney's brain - real sublime to ridiculous kind of guy
Something and Maxwell's Silver Hammer are the two best songs on a fantastic album.

Not counting You Never Give Me Your Money because I've played it to the point they could recreate it from imprints in my brain.

"Master Po: Close your eyes. What do you hear? ... Do you hear the grasshopper which is at your feet?

Caine: No. Old man, how is it that you hear these things?

Master Po: Young man, how is it that you do not?"

- 'Kung Fu'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back