News 2022 coaching appointments (Leppitsch, Bolton, Jetta, & Fraser)

Remove this Banner Ad

They all get the Royal Order from Carlton. Kind of like being knighted but instead of tapped on the shoulder with a sword it’s stabbed in the back instead and given the royal order.

So Bolton is Director of Coaching and Leppitsch is Head of Strategy. Some high sounding new titles for us - or was Eade briefly Director of Coaching in Bucks’ early days as coach?

Whatever, they both read as high level appointments. With McCrae in there, we
will have a - triumvirate? - of senior type coaches. This has the appearance of a new coaching structure, which is good. A McRae idea or Wright?

But it may just be the titles, and in practice Bolton and Leppitsch will be senior assistants in the usual vein.

So Bolton is Director of Coaching and Leppitsch is Head of Strategy. Some high sounding new titles for us - or was Eade briefly Director of Coaching in Bucks’ early days as coach?

Whatever, they both read as high level appointments. With McCrae in there, we
will have a - triumvirate? - of senior type coaches. This has the appearance of a new coaching structure, which is good. A McRae idea or Wright?

But it may just be the titles, and in practice Bolton and Leppitsch will be senior assistants in the usual vein.
Head of Strategy? Keep it simple please gents...

This is a bit wierd, gonna take some getting used to I think lol

I'll manage - I'm quite optimistic about our future - just need the new board to behave itself and b*gger 📴 out of footy department matters - ie our core business.

Memo to board - stick to arm's length oversight and governance.

Could the hold up with Tapping be that he’d be doing quarantine if he’s back in Victoria? Meaning he can’t come in for announcements and photo ops.

or maybe he just has t made up his mind.
Given he only put in his resignation last week, he may not be back in Vic yet.

You prob don't need to quarantine coming back from QLD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a bit wierd, gonna take some getting used to I think lol

LOL, I struggle to accept that’s not photoshopped 🤣

If it’s some consolation, those T-Shirts clearly don’t fit. 😀

It’ll be the dregs of our 2021 kit, it’ll get fixed soon enough. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back