News 2022 coaching appointments (Leppitsch, Bolton, Jetta, & Fraser)

Remove this Banner Ad

When our strongest line is our defence and you add Leppitsch that's a solid platform to build from.

Leppa engineered the Tigers much vaunted defensive structure of 2017-2020. It's a massive appointment for our club. Bolton failed at the Blues, but hey it says more about Carlton with the coaches they chew up and spit out. He was Clarko's right hand man through their dominant era.

It's just good to see our club get its act together. I'm not expecting miracles, I just want to look forward to an exciting future as a pies fan.

my concern is Bolton is note highly rate by those over on the big footy forum for the hawks. They have been hoping for him to leave since the decision was made to appoint Sam Mitchell.

Irrelevant beer. Like its namesake football club
Can a beer be a beer with no alcohol?
Can a footy team be a club with no heart?
Carlton Zero is a soft drink.
Carlton FC is a soft utensil.

my concern is Bolton is note highly rate by those over on the big footy forum for the hawks. They have been hoping for him to leave since the decision was made to appoint Sam Mitchell.
Reading the Hawks board can make you go blind.

I think I'd value Messrs Clarkson & Wright ... you know, the guys who snagged a few premierships... opinion more highly... they re-hired Brendon after his divorce from Carlton...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill take Clarkos opinion on him over nuffie supporters i think
Im hoping he does great things but its still a bit concerning. But this was the club that choose an untried over their greatest coach. Still shocks me thinking about that.

It's certainly a bit of a shock to the system after a decade of the other faces... we need to work on those guys who wear polos buttoned up...
No one can wear a polo like Bucks.

This is a bit wierd, gonna take some getting used to I think lol

They look like a bunch of dads whose outcast kids weren't allowed to play tackers, so they started their own team. Bolton's kid is the nerdy one who comes up with obscure plays from the 60's, Leppitsch's kid eats all the sandwiches and McCrae's kid likes the girl playing for the opposition. The real winners will be the friendships they make along the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back