World Cup 2022 FIFA World Cup - Group F - (Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia)

Remove this Banner Ad

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Red Devils are going home unless Morocco * up a 2 goal lead. Canada really crumbled this world cup

Belgium will go through if they beat Croatia as they will go ahead of Croatia on points.

Munga

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 2, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
Lone man goal celebration for Morocco, offside hahahaha

Plugger35

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Croatia are looking more likely to score a goal than Belgium at the moment.

Plugger35

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
A big chance missed there by Lukaku.

Bradesmaen

TheBrownDog
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Martinez is the definition of insanity by doing the same thing and expecting a different result. He's got hungry and good young kids on the bench but goes back to Thorgan Hazard.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
1669912422239.jpeg

Yep, that’s why a penalty wasn’t given to Croatia. Idiots.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
View attachment 1565815

Yep, that’s why a penalty wasn’t given to Croatia. Idiots.

They really need to bring back the benefit of the doubt, the VAR was originally brought in to eliminate the howler not disallow goals or penalties in the above case by millimetres. As I posted before in a sport where goals are a premium goals should always be encouraged not discouraged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plugger35

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Lukaku butchers another chance.

Time is running out for Belgium.

Munga

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 2, 2003
AFL Club
St Kilda
They really need to bring back the benefit of the doubt, the VAR was originally brought in to eliminate the howler not disallow goals or penalties in the above case by millimetres. As I posted before in a sport where goals are a premium goals should always be encouraged not discouraged.

Honestly, I like VAR at the World Cup. The highest sporting competition, loads of money on the line... even if a bees d*ck offside I would want that to be correct. At league level, I can easily do without it, and it actually gives plenty of controversy to talk about during the week haha.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Lukaku genuinely doesn’t deserve to be reprieved with a Belgium goal. 😂

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Honestly, I like VAR at the World Cup. The highest sporting competition, loads of money on the line... even if a bees d*ck offside I would want that to be correct. At league level, I can easily do without it, and it actually gives plenty of controversy to talk about during the week haha.
We don’t want World Cups decided by millimetres either. it’s just so infuriating how they get involved so often just because it justifies the technology when it’s not needed.

Plugger35

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ok racist. We get it you don't like black players, but saying he butchered a chance that was fired at him is ridiculous.

When did I say I don't like black players? I'm criticising him because he has butchered chances not because he is black.

And right on cue he butchers another one.

kozi

Hand breaded
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
This one reeks of them wanting to keep it interesting as Croatia only needed a draw

I mean it's not even close. Defender's shoulder, torso and leg (aka everything) are all in front

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
This will surely be the last hurrah of Belgium's so-called golden generation. So much squandered potential.

giggler99

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
lollol Lukaku has bombed about five chances in front of goal!

Remove this Banner Ad