News 2022 Injuries, Suspensions, Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
278838039_7823423851001123_2333884964777620595_n.jpg

All his close family are from WA. Chance to catch up with them is the rumour.

Don't catch the Ronnie..

Great news so far today with Cripps possibly missing another week and now Chapman possibly missing this week as well with this Covid bullshit.

Both have been disastrous trade ins for me so far, just two scores of 38 and 44 from them.

Great news so far today with Cripps possibly missing another week and now Chapman possibly missing this week as well with this Covid bullshit.

Both have been disastrous trade ins for me so far, just two scores of 38 and 44 from them.
I'm trading Cripps if he misses again. Should of done it last week, hammy's are 3 week injuries.

I'm trading Cripps if he misses again. Should of done it last week, hammy's are 3 week injuries.
AND ....does Cripps come back & go full steam ahead ....or will he be slightly tentative in his 1st game ??

Yeah I'll be tempted to do likewise, can't afford another week of him sitting on the bench and having a rookie filling in for him.

AND ....does Cripps come back & go full steam ahead ....or will he be slightly tentative in his 1st game ??
If he plays he stays. I can handle a 90 odd score, but I need him playing.

Gone if he misses again. Luckily I'll have options if he's a late out - one of Titch/Trac/Mills probably.

Of course Crippa can come back and go full steam.
Crippa only has one mode - Beast mode :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't got any of the missing(?) Freo players but I do have Brayshaw. Hopefully he's careful/lucky.

Cripps is a concern. If he's not right the obvious replacement is Oliver who I can just afford this week, but who will be maybe $30k cheaper when he bottoms out next week. Take out Oliver's 68 point outlier and he's averaging 124 which is last year's average, but he's going to be priced at about a $80k discount because of a poor game he's most unlikely to repeat.

I'll hold Cripps this week even if he misses and if he comes back this week or next week I'll keep him and find the cash to upgrade Rowell to Oliver next week.

Haven't got any of the missing(?) Freo players but I do have Brayshaw. Hopefully he's careful/lucky.

Cripps is a concern. If he's not right the obvious replacement is Oliver who I can just afford this week, but who will be maybe $30k cheaper when he bottoms out next week. Take out Oliver's 68 point outlier and he's averaging 124 which is last year's average, but he's going to be priced at about a $80k discount because of a poor game he's most unlikely to repeat.

I'll hold Cripps this week even if he misses and if he comes back this week or next week I'll keep him and find the cash to upgrade Rowell to Oliver next week.
I think Cripps will end up playing sounds like he needs to complete two training sessions.

My main concern is maybe the club should give him another week off, so we don’t end up seeing the bloke get subbed off for pinging the hammy again.

So he plays next week if he dosen't play he will be a POD by then

No, not yet. Just speculation at this stage.
FWIW - I think (and hope) that he’ll play, but I would like confirmation

Given that he was a possibility last week, fake possibility yes,but he wasn’t outright ruled out!

Midfielder Connor Blakely is the latest Docker to enter the AFL’s health and safety protocols after winning 31 disposals for Peel against East Fremantle last Friday.

Housemates Heath Chapman and Hayden Young, forward Michael Frederick and defender Luke Ryan were also all absent at training as an extra layer of precaution.

FWIW - I think (and hope) that he’ll play, but I would like confirmation

Given that he was a possibility last week, fake possibility yes,but he wasn’t outright ruled out!
Clubs tell porkies all the time about players fitness though. Hamstrings are usually 3 weeks. Cripps is good at playing hurt so if it was bad enough to get subbed off I doubt it's nothing. Time will tell i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back